Next CHARACTER tease in tmw's podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Finally:

Enhanced podcasters, viewing through the latest versons of iTunes or Quicktime, will even catch a teasing glimpse of our next figure from the Buffyverse! Tune in Friday, May 19th

A hint about the next Buffy character.

I'm going to download it now and listen to it (not sure if I have the latest version) but here's what the newsletter said:

Are there more Buffyverse figures in Sideshow's future?

We've been fielding this question a lot lately, and we'd like to take this opportunity to reassure collectors of all things Buffy and Angel that there are a couple of choice figures, from both lines, coming up in the near future! This Friday, May 19th, enhanced podcasters can get even a hint of the next figure to be released, so listen to (and watch) the podcast tomorrow to see if you can guess what it is! [Catch Friday's podcast]

Woo hoo!! I'm betting Giles is one of them!!

Edited to add: I'm downloading the Itunes update now but I just noticed it said tomorrow for the hint - damn!!

Last edited:
Podcast won't be up until tomorrow, but I'm sure that the hint will be posted here when we know. I am not a Buffy collector myself, but I know that this is really good news for you guys. I have my fingers crossed for a Giles for all of you!!

Was editing my post as you posted Tom and I had just noticed it was for tomorrow - which is good because it'll take me a couple of hours to download the I-tunes update with my slow dial-up!

When they say a couple of choice figures, from both lines do they mean a couple of figures for each line or a couple of figures total?!

I'd love for it to be a couple of figures from both lines but my credit card (and husband) would probably prefer if it's just two new ones for now!:lol

Wor-Gar said:
With all the "where's Giles" posts, its likely to be him. I mean who else?

Unless its just another "monster" of some kind.

Yeah, I'd expect a mad crowd stampeding there headquarters if it isn't Giles!:lol Did they give us their new address when they moved?!!

Well, like I said, I don't know Buffy. Is this what a Giles would wear?

image4as.png

We've only had one Angel announcement, so I'm kind of hoping it's another Angel character. And of course it must be....

....SKIP!!!!!!

I would love to see a Skip figure... but wouldn't that figure represent a heck of a lot of hard work on Sideshow part to create him. He wouldn't be a figure that they would be able to slap on some new clothes on their ole stand by body type. :D

The picture does look like a arm of a shirt or jacket. Did Vamp Xander wear a jacket? I don't remember. :confused:

I don't recognize the outfit.
I can't wait till June to find out.
Someone go check out the French
site. Maybe they have something

A couple of "choice" figures from both the Angel and the Buffy line?

Is it possible that they're actually going to give us a Giles this year?

Everytime I look at the image I feel I should know who it is.
For some reason I think the Knights of Byzantium but maybe not.
This is going to drive me crazy until I figure it out.

What makes you think that it's Cordelia or Doyle? Just curious. I do think it's from the Angel line, but I don't remember much about the clothing in Angel and that picture is really, really vague.

Wor-Gar - That's what I was thinking too. It looks like a profile shot of a sleeve on a shirt or jacket. And to me it looks like something a man would wear. But that's just a guess.

Back