All Star Wars Fgure Release Dates Are Being Pushed Back.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone notice this?

# Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 12-inch figure - #2117 & Ex. #21171 Now Late June/July 2006
# Star Wars: Kit Fisto 12-inch figure - #2106 & Ex. #2106 Now July 2006
# Star Wars: Bespin Han Solo 12-inch figure - #2107 & Ex. #21071 Now August 2006

More time to save, as anxious as I am to get them. If there are issues, I'd rather wait and let sideshow get these figures done right. They set the bar for themselves pretty high with Jedi Luke.

A little bird told me that there is a strong posibility that Qui-Gon won't be shipping until the end of the year, so you can space everyone out accordingly.

Well I will say this: Spacing these figures out will be easier on the bank... But my anticipation is just about at a boil now. I can't even imagine where it will be in August.:google

Thank God. May and June were going to be rough enough as it were. I could definitely use a little break and delay.

But the Luke and Yoda PF should be shipping in 2-4 months if it's coming in the 3rd Qtr!:D

Oh, it makes me sad, I wanted my first figure as soon as possible. Darn it, see when I order a figure--I've already got the money availible in the bank and then I just subtract that in my checkbook so I don't spend it. Then when the shipping time comes I have the money there already and it's no surprise, so it doesn't really cause a problem if 4 figures come out in the same month because all of the money would be there anyway. So now I have to wait until July to get my Kit Fisto figure, this makes me sad.

Obi-Wan and Han won't be coming so close together. Good for my bank account, but I'll have to wait until late June for my very first SS figure. :(

tomandshell said:
This is a relief for me as well...

Yeah, me too....I'm being hit hard enough this month and next as it is! A break is just what I needed to make sure I have enough money to afford all this cool swag... :google

Hopefully the wait will only make the figures better, even though it does tax patience. :p I'm anxious to get Kit to go with my Anakin, I think I'm gonna use him as a stand in until I get Dooku...

I am in the same boat as most board members. Just way too much stuff shipping out in June. The only thing I really want is General Grievous. But he won't be in for another 30 days unless I'm wrong. :monkey2

rainman said:
Not for me. Bring on the pain! :google :emperor

Agreed. Let it be broke NOW. I dont want all this stuff hitting at the end of the year during the shopping season!! I say spend it now and not have to go into '07 with my CCs loaded up.

I can probably say this with more umph b/c I dont collect the LOTR 1/6!

Bring the Pain!!!:emperor
Let the bodies hit the floor!!!!

My credit card is good and ready! Bring it on!!!!:emperor

Right now, the only thing I have to look forward to is Anakin...and that's still a month away!

I would assume that EU customers can add a month to those times if the EU release of Jedi Luke was anything to go by. Not the best news but there's nothing I can do about it except be a bit more patient.

carbo-fation said:
I am in the same boat as most board members. Just way too much stuff shipping out in June. The only thing I really want is General Grievous. But he won't be in for another 30 days unless I'm wrong. :monkey2

Thankfully you are. They are supposed to start shipping mid-late next week. I called SS yesterday and they explained the slight delay. So fear not, some will still get charged the $450+ this month.

Back