Action Figure Joebizz34's Sideshow Custom Jason 7 (Updated-Mezco Revamp!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebizz34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well I took a short break from Jason to re-paint a SS Freddy but now I'm back on my mission to do a custom Jason from each sequel. Here is my New Blood Jason done from a Sideshow one that I re-painted his head and body along with the mask. I also dyed his clothes along with further ripping them in a more realistic way and weathered them up. I did add a little extra sculpting to the face to make it more meaty and give it more detail of rotting skin. Then I re-painted the whole head to blend it all in with better coloring and weathering. I also added a little more sculpting to the mask to extend it out a little and work on that rotting cut off area. I'm pretty happy with the end result. The one thing that happened was one of the straps broke off the mask on the side where the mask is damaged. At first I was going to repair it but when I put it on like that I kind of liked it like that. It gives him more of that beat up look so I left it as is for now. Here are some pics.

DSC_0298-1.jpg

DSC_0299-1.jpg

DSC_0300-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Joebizz34's Sideshow Custom Jason 7 New Blood

Semi group shot.... Once I'm done with the others I will take a full family portrait. :)

DSC_0309-1.jpg

Like I said before, Jason is not my favorite of the horror icons, but your stuff makes me say "Mama like!!" :lol

Looks sick, my friend!

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

I have to come back in here and give you more props besides the Customs section, this is exactly the vibe, feel, look I had in mind for doing some Jason's later of this year.

Excellent paint apps Ron :bow you really captured the sickness here, as I said early "LOVE IT!"

Jesus... mind blowing :lol

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

I have to come back in here and give you more props besides the Customs section, this is exactly the vibe, feel, look I had in mind for doing some Jason's later of this year.

Excellent paint apps Ron :bow you really captured the sickness here, as I said early "LOVE IT!"

Jesus... mind blowing :lol

Thanks Ski!!! I appreciate it. Like I've always said before, this is why we are ALL here. It makes me happy for others to enjoy my stuff the way I enjoy there's. Let's keep rockin the horror icons!! :yess:

Thanks Ski!!! I appreciate it. Like I've always said before, this is why we are ALL here. It makes me happy for others to enjoy my stuff the way I enjoy there's. Let's keep rockin the horror icons!! :yess:

DSC_0306-1.jpg

DSC_0307-1.jpg

DSC_0308-1.jpg

:thud::thud::thud:

THAT is FAN-Freaking-Tastic!!!!! Love it Bizz...Is that Mine? :panic:
Joking Brother:wink1:

Looks aswome man

Thank you sir!!

THAT is FAN-Freaking-Tastic!!!!! Love it Bizz...Is that Mine? :panic:
Joking Brother:wink1:

Thanks Moe, I picked up this bad boy loose on eBay for cheap a couple of months ago and transformed it. I enjoy doing these re-paints the most. It's cool to take something that already exists and try to turn it into a one of a kind.

Great work joe,you brought so much life back into this figure:horror
dying those clothes was a great idea,because they where far to clean at first and shabbing lookin in the wrong way:slap
keep up the great work looks so much better :clap

Great work joe,you brought so much life back into this figure:horror
dying those clothes was a great idea,because they where far to clean at first and shabbing lookin in the wrong way:slap
keep up the great work looks so much better :clap

Thanks man. The biggest problem I have always had with SS horror figures is the lack of weathering and details in the clothing and the head sculpts. They have the right stuff there hidden. It just needs to be brought out to the surface more. I observed this Jason's head sculpt and I thought to myself, man every detail is there if you compare it to the real deal. It just wasn't colored right and meaty enough. I wanted to add depth to the face with the extra sculpting and re-paint. The color of the clothing is another issue often found with these figures. Nothing a little dye job can't fix. :)

Wow man that's awesome. I love your group shot. They look bad a__ standing next to each other like that. I want a group shot of my own someday soon.

Wow man that's awesome. I love your group shot. They look bad a__ standing next to each other like that. I want a group shot of my own someday soon.

Well I made you a part 8 and your 6 will be on it's way this weekend. So...your on your way.... :)

Back