• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: HT P2 Elder ANY CONDITION -SST Crazy Horse or Briareos box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthKry

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for a Hot Toys PD Elder in any condition also a cheap Crazy Horse or his gear, mainly his indian chest plate.
PM me.

WTB: Hot Toys Appleseed EX Machina Briareos EMPTY BOX

Anyone have the empty box for sale? I only need the box. PM me if you can help.

Last edited:
Re: WTB: HT Comedian/T-800 Endo/Robocop 3

Yeah.. The difficulties is I can't decide where to spend it..LOL. Sorry man I really only wanted that Jack for the head sculpt..Oh well.

Re: WTB: HT P2 Elder machete and pistol-SST 1/6 Crazy Horse loose or parts

Bumpage for added wants.

Re: WTB: HT P2 Elder machete and pistol-SST 1/6 Crazy Horse loose or parts

Morning bumpage!

Re: WTB: HT P2 Elder ANY CONDITION -SST 1/6 Crazy Horse loose or parts

Bumpage for Elder any condition.

Re: WTB: 12" Hasbro Chewbacca- HT P2 Elder ANY CONDITION -SST Crazy Horse loose or pa

Bumpaged added chewie want

Re: WTB: 12" Hasbro Chewbacca- HT P2 Elder ANY CONDITION -SST Crazy Horse loose or pa

Still need an Elder or at least his machete and pistol.

I have a Chewie...Pm sent

Still need an Elder or at least his machete and pistol.

I added the item from your new thread ' WTB: Hot Toys Appleseed EX Machina Briareos EMPTY BOX' to the opening post of this one and deleted that second thread.
I didn't merge because that new thread would just get lost in the 2 pages of this one :duff
shell
x :peace

Back