A Savage Opress PF Please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
To me the Savage Opress episodes were the best darkside/Jedi episodes trilogy on the clone wars yet, He radiated the animalistic living weapon feel that Darth Maul brought to the sith, and better yet he wasnt under-utilised like Maul was, and lets be honest Maul was the best part of the prequel trilogy.

I'd love a savage Opress PF with a light-up Double-Bladed lightsaber and for the EX a switch-out hand featuring his Dathomir Battle Axe Spear Weapon.

Having both of the may not work so perhaps a deactivated lightsaber hilt (for a change) with the switch-out alt weapon.

BTW, i'm a star Wars fan that loves nearly everything, Star Wars The Clone Wars series is better than the prequel Trilogy, Luke and Leia were incestuous in TESB (even though George planned the sibling relationship with the "There is another" line), Tag and Binks are Hilarious, Blue Harvest was great (the rest were patchy and were shock value humour rather than funny), Artoo has more tools for the job than an eastern european hooker, Darth Malak was freaking cool looking and Male Zabraks are just plain Awesome.

SavageOpressFull-TCW.jpg

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Last edited:
To me the Savage Opress episodes were the best darkside/Jedi episodes trilogy on the clone wars yet, He radiated the animalistic living weapon feel that Darth Maul brought to the sith, and better yet he wasnt under-utilised like Maul was, and lets be honest Maul was the best part of the prequel trilogy.

I'd love a savage Opress PF with a light-up Double-Bladed lightsaber and for the EX a switch-out hand featuring his Dathomir Battle Axe Spear Weapon.

Having both of the may not work so perhaps a deactivated lightsaber hilt (for a change) with the switch-out alt weapon.

BTW, i'm a star Wars fan that loves nearly everything, Star Wars The Clone Wars series is better than the prequel Trilogy, Luke and Leia were incestuous in TESB (even though George planned the sibling relationship with the "There is another" line), Tag and Binks are Hilarious, Blue Harvest was great (the rest were patchy and were shock value humour rather than funny), Artoo has more tools for the job than an eastern european hooker, Darth Malak was freaking cool looking and Male Zabraks are just plain Awesome.

SavageOpressFull-TCW.jpg

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Not sure I'd bite on a PF, but a 1:6 figure would be a definite buy! :D

No way, not over other SW characters. I mean I have no doubt he's in the pipe line (SSC loves to get horny :naughty) but he's not even really a character. He's more 2D. Tomandshell is rolling in his grave somewhere.

Meh -not interested. But it if it happens for those who want one, then good.

Not sure I'd bite on a PF, but a 1:6 figure would be a definite buy! :D

I would buy that in 1:6th without a doubt.
agreed a 1:6 would be a buy but not a PF, especially with other "main" characters still yet to be done in the PF series

No way, not over other SW characters. I mean I have no doubt he's in the pipe line (SSC loves to get horny :naughty) but he's not even really a character. He's more 2D. Tomandshell is rolling in his grave somewhere.

:exactly::lecture

I'd buy a Savage Opress PF immediately! I love the yellow and black colors on him and that pose in the pic you posted is cool for the PF! Clone Wars is really a great show now and Season 3 is great!
Makes me want even Ahsoka Tano in her new outfit and Cad Bane, Coolest bounty hunter after Boba! I'm sure Sideshow is considering these 3 in Premium Format someday in the future.

SavageOpressFull-TCW.jpg

AhsokaCoA-SWI123.jpg

BaneSidiousHH.jpg

Anything Maul is a license to print money. He is still adorning the cardbacks of Star Wars stuff. I would say that it's a lock in being done but probably some time after Chicken Maul makes his shipping. They want Maul fans to have the option of getting them all.

Anything Maul is a license to print money. He is still adorning the cardbacks of Star Wars stuff. I would say that it's a lock in being done but probably some time after Chicken Maul makes his shipping. They want Maul fans to have the option of getting them all.

:lecture and Darth Maul is coming back to teach Savage, maybe in season 4!

Back