• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: (Or Trade) 300 King Leonidas Hot Toys Please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Con

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Fellow Freaks!

Unfortunately (for me) I had passed on the King Leonidas Hot Toys Figure as i wasnt too impressed HT did not iunclude an 'angry' variation head expression.
Time went on and i didnt even think about looking at the final release pics, and only a few days ago i found out they ended up including a variant head, well now, i cant find one anywhere :(

if anyone is willing to part with one, or has a spare one they wouldnt mind trading or selling (or maybe a combination of both?) please let me know, would appreciate any help :)

I am in Australia.

Have the following items available for trade:

-Gentle Giant Luke Bespin Statue (Right top of collar had broken but has been repaired nicely) Obviously wont be able to get much for this, but if someone wants it..)

-Gentle Giant Han Hoth Bust (Maroon Jacket) (never displayed)

-Gentle Giant Slave Leia Bust (never Displayed)

-Sideshow 12 Inch Luke Yavin (with Brown Shipper)

-Sideshow Comiquette Black Queen (REG) (with brown shipper)

-Trading Card: Rittenhouse official Autograph Robert Downey Jr (Tony Stark version) from Iron Man Card set 1. (very rare)

-Bruce Lee Enterbay Bust

-Vintage Star Wars Imperial Dignitary POTF with Coin (Loose C9) Small rub mark on nose

-Vintage Star Wars Romba POTF with Coin and original spear (Loose C9)

-Vintage Star Wars Luke Stormtrooper POTF (no helmet) (original blaster) (Loose C8 Limbs slightly off yellowy< im real picky with these)

-Vintage Star Wars Luke Jedi (Loose C8, nose rub, original blaster, cape and green lightsaber)

-Vintage R2D2 (Normal head dome) (Loose Sticker is yellow and a bit worn, probably C6)

-Vintage Klaatu (Loose C7, Staff a bit bent, Apron slightly torn from behind)

-Vintage Luke Bespin (Loose C8, Brown Hair, No weapons)

-Various NECA cult classics, Friday the 13th, Mcfarlane Movie Maniacs and Music figures, MEZCO South Park figures MINT on cards. (Let me know if interested in these and ill specify which i have)

-Mcfarlane Metallica Harvesters of Sorrow Box Set (Sealed, Box has usual shelf wear, probably C7-8)

Hope someone can help. :pray:

Thank you :)

Aw man you just missed an Australian auction of King Leonidas off eBay that ended only a few days ago! But don't worry, you will find him soon enough. Good luck!

Aw man you just missed an Australian auction of King Leonidas off eBay that ended only a few days ago! But don't worry, you will find him soon enough. Good luck!

Thanx. I actually thought i found one at Global gear as they had him up still, i purchased him paid through paypal, only to get a refund from them this morning saying that they had JUST sold the last one :(

Yep! that happened to me as well with a place in North America :( but fortunately I got my King Leo off the forum here so I hope you do too.

Back