• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb: Ht/takara batman begins gauntlets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah thats why i put the WTB up... dam you thrust! must you buy everything batman!!

frustrated bump! :D

haha :D I'm sorry buddy for taking this from your fingers, but you know i was also searching long time now for those gauntlets and also opened a thread a month ago (https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89426)

I let my Hot Toys Batman Begins gauntlets sprayed in a glossy black from Seb, and they look really cool. Maybe that's also something for you?

But when I saw the takara ones i had to have them for my other figure. So I'm sorry. The next time I'll buy anything Batman-related I'll ask you first if you need it or not :D

And good luck for finding some tak gauntlets if you don't want to repaint your ht ones. :wave

Back