Snedders1 my small collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snedders1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have recently started collecting hot toys figs but i also have some other collectibles and a couple of costumes so here is what i have up till now.

Last edited:
here are 2 of my costumes, vader and my daughter and me as Spidey with Joan Collins.

Last edited:
Wow! Some Great Pieces in your Collection, Nice Gran Torino and What are the Tarot cards from? my guess James Bond The Spy who loved me.

I can here you accusing your daughter of being a member of the Rebel Alliance.

Joan is still Hot.

BTW Welcome to the Show Snedder and Congrats

Wow! Some Great Pieces in your Collection, Nice Gran Torino and What are the Tarot cards from? my guess James Bond The Spy who loved me.

I can here you accusing your daughter of being a member of the Rebel Alliance.

Joan is still Hot.

BTW Welcome to the Show Snedder and Congrats

Thanks
The tarot cards are replicas from live and let die.

Yeah i love the pic with my daughter, she is a rebel and yes joan is still stunning, i met he at a convention in england, couldnt believe when she asked for a pic with me( well Spidey).

Thanks, The pic of me and joan was about 2 years ago, yep she still looks like that, she is about 74 and still looks hot.

Love the figures i have but just really started collecting the hot toys Figures so hoping for some more soon.
The vader costume has taken me some time to put together, parts are from all over, got most of the parts from ebay but some from other forums. hoping to get a mannequin soon to display him in all his glory.

Back