Death Star Infographic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VASith

Super Freak
Reaction score
I totally ripped this from another website but thought you all might enjoy reading it.

GwOSi.jpeg

Thats a lot of stuff it can hold for being so tiny (compared to the moon and all...)

It still looks to be about the size of New York city just in diameter so it's not crazy that it could house all of that and that population with some room to spare for the reactor etc. Always thought it was underplayed that when the first Death Star was destroyed Luke basically killed around a million people. That hardcore.

Maybe they should have invested that money elsewhere rather than building a station that can be destroyed so easily :lol

It still looks to be about the size of New York city just in diameter so it's not crazy that it could house all of that and that population with some room to spare for the reactor etc. Always thought it was underplayed that when the first Death Star was destroyed Luke basically killed around a million people. That hardcore.

Don't worry... I'm sure we'll get an ultimate edition were just seconds before the station blows millions of escape pods will be jettisoned :lol If Han can't shoot Greedo first then you wouldn't want Luke to have killed so many people :lecture

Think of all the innocent people that died in the Death Stars. Prisoners, regular workers, construction workers and their families. Potential investors who were getting tours! :lol

You think they shuttled in prostitutes for the crew? With nothing but men, or so it seemed, working on that thing I'd assume they'd have to.... If not you'd be stuck with one massive circle jerk.

You think they shuttled in prostitutes for the crew? With nothing but men, or so it seemed, working on that thing I'd assume they'd have to.... If not you'd be stuck with one massive circle jerk.

Didn't Lucas say at some point that there were female Stormtroopers?
I know he said this, just can't think where.

Sean

Maybe the circle jerk is what really destroyed the Death Star? In the SE there is that white ring moving out into space :huh

"What is it?"

""I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of hands were stroking at once, and were suddenly silenced."

Didn't Lucas say at some point that there were female Stormtroopers?
I know he said this, just can't think where.

Sean

gaheb2.jpg

Maybe the circle jerk is what really destroyed the Death Star? In the SE there is that white ring moving out into space :huh

"What is it?"

""I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of hands were stroking at once, and were suddenly silenced."

:lol:lol:lol

Yeah but they were all bad guys - and their PA's.
Not as hardcore as wasting a room full of younglings....yikes.

Thanks for sharing that VASith, it's pretty cool. I think the fact that luke killed millions of people was mentioned in some of the EU books but I just can't remember which one(s).

Back