Superman Returns - new poster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sold on this movie yet, but I have to admit that this is kickass!

supermanreturnsos.jpg

It is a gorgeous poster, but..

And I don't want to be a wiseguy or anything but more than a few blogs have "pointed out" the positioning and phallic shape of florida "extended" in a conspicuous area over the word "man".
And I wonder if Singer had anything to do with this... b/c let's face it, it could have been handled differently.

pjam said:

And I don't want to be a wiseguy or anything but more than a few blogs have "pointed out" the positioning and phallic shape of florida "extended" in a conspicuous area over the word "man".
And I wonder if Singer had anything to do with this... b/c let's face it, it could have been handled differently.
Does that really bother people? Even Homer Simpson referred to Florida as America's wang.

pjam said:

Based on the Poster, that is really grabbing. I mean, I could see it if the whole east side of the country was hidden behind him and just Floriduh sticking out.

I don know about Florida being postioned in a questionable way, but I do think it is an awesome poster....

EVILFACE said:
Based on the Poster, that is really grabbing. I mean, I could see it if the whole east side of the country was hidden behind him and just Floriduh sticking out.

The conspiracy theorists always come out at times like this... just for the record, I am NOT one of them and can't wait for this Movie.

kingdarkness03 said:
I don know about Florida being postioned in a questionable way, but I do think it is an awesome poster....

Glad to know I am not the only one who thought it looked like his super-dork. Anyways a good poster but I have reservations about this film. Too many secret agendas. :monkey3

That makes no sense at all. It's a salute to the Alex Ross image. Some people just have wang on the mind ("d**kheads" in other words).

pjam said:

OMG, you're right! LOL

Wow, thats great looking, I want to frame that next to my Spider-man Twin Tower Movie Poster

My theater got the poster in last night. Nice.:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

And I got to take it home as well. Working as a projectionist sometimes has it's perks. :chew :chew :chew :chew

Batty said:
Does that really bother people? Even Homer Simpson referred to Florida as America's wang.

Yes.....I DO live in America's hangin' Wang..... it's hot here and we are always getting blown around by chicks named Wilma and Katrina....:lol

But at least we get a lot of action. :chew

All weenie jokes aside.... it's a pretty kickass poster. I want one already.

Funny, with his fingers the way they are, I thought maybe this was a preview of a gentle giant statue.:lol

Back