How do you like your DRUSILLA?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I really want to get a Drusilla, but she isn't mentioned very much here. Do people like the SS figure?

She seemed to get a mixed review on the "rate your figure" thread.

Also, anyone know where I can get her for a good price besides eBay?

She is stunning! I replied to your post under the other thread about the porcelain dolls and put a picture of Dru with the dolls so you can get a great look at her and them. Dru was not one of my favorite characters but she is one of my favorite figures.

OK, I'm sold. Thanks for the info, and a special thanks to Firefly for posting the pix in the other thread.

I'm still curious why Dave gave Dru a 6.5 rating.:confused:

Wor-Gar said:
OK, I'm sold. Thanks for the info, and a special thanks to Firefly for posting the pix in the other thread.

I'm still curious why Dave gave Dru a 6.5 rating.:confused:

You're welcome! I can't speak for Dave but I know there were some collectors who weren't happy with her being in Vamp face and would have preferred a human faced version (I'm hoping we get a human faced Origins Dru).

I like Dru as a character, probably one of my favorites, but the expression of the vamp face leaves something to be desired IMHO. Also the paint ops on the figure you get have to be exactly right or her mouth doesn't look right.

I will say that the costume is fantastic, but so is Willow's. My ratings reflect my TOTAL satisfaction with the figure, not just one aspect.

She's a favorite of mine. I'm one who would've liked to have gotten a human face Dru instead of the game face version, but the overall look of the figure is excellent and I feel the sculpt of the game face is great. And I love her clothes.

Her clothes are the best clothes on any of the buffy figures.
Her cards etc are a nice touch.
Shes really good she in joint 1st place with pg buffy and vamp buffy and then master 2nd he he

if i were you id get her,ebay is your best bet.
matty

I just don't like that there is blood in her mouth. There aren't any other "game faced" figures with blood, is there? :confused:

I don't have Darla or Vamp Willow either but I'm sure that they don't have it.

It's a small point but it makes a difference to me. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

While I could also gripe about the bloody mouth business, I think I got lucky on the paint application, and mine looks really nice. The outfit and sculpt are amazing. the accessories are really nice too, but she should have come with a little doll instead of a dead bird. Can't wait to get human Dru, maybe in the Angel series!

I was totally creeped out when she and Darla head over to the Wolfram and Hart party and she says "grandmum don't eat doublespeak". She has these weird hand gestures and is just unsettling!:google

We need a human Dru, it's the only way they might consider making the demon that is "all slime and antlers"!

I bought three of the Dru figures and lucked out on all of them with the paint job. I had seen some pictures where the paint was a bit too heavy on the mouth and it did seem to make a difference even if it was just slightly too big. So if you haven't bought one and you can get them at a local store I'd recommend doing that. That way you can compare them and get the best looking one.

Price might be high in the store, but at least I'd be assured of getting one I like. Of course, I'm not opposed to doing a little paint work myself to clean up her mouth.

Dirty mouth...

Back