• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: AOD S-Mart Ash, The Shining, Blade Medicom, SS The Dead, & DC Direct Deluxe...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmmBrains

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTB: AOD S-Mart Ash, The Shining, Blade Medicom, SS The Dead, & DC Direct Deluxe...

Looking for a AOD S-Mart Ash (I really want him) The Shining Jack Torrance (really want him as well), Blade Medicom, Punk, The Butcher Sideshow The Dead. I'm not looking to pay top dollar on any of these, but am willing to pay a very fair price. Please post or pm me if you have any of the above. Thanks! :wave

Last edited:
Re: WTB True Type, black trench coat, grey suit, grey tie and black dress shoes...

PM sent :wave I have this Black Trench Coat

The flash on the camera made it look alot lighter than it is . Its dark black

1-6trench001.jpg

1-6trench002.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Black suit & tie, Black briefcase, Ezio/black gloved hands and DCD figures..

pm sent about a figure and DC stuff

Re: WTB: HT Stand, Black briefcase, and DCD figures...

You looking for a HT Stand with a blank nameplate? Or any random name on the nameplate?

Asking, because I have a spare one that has a blank nameplate.

Re: WTB: Blade Medicom, F13th Part 7 and DCD figures...

I seen darklord Dave has a medicom blade for 50.00 on the for sale thread

Back