• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF: The Fury #3 Variant and Random Prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mack

Super Freak
Reaction score
MY WANTS

Comics

Hellboy: The Fury #3 Variant (High Priority!)

fury3variant.jpg

Lithographs/Prints

hblitho.jpg

QxVc5Z.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Mack's Want List (Eric So Hellboy, Kroenen Mask, Dime Press #4)

PM sent :)

Re: Mack's Want List (Eric So Hellboy, Kroenen Mask, Narin Hellboy Kit, Fury #3 Varia

Still working on paying for the Kroenen mask.

:gah:

Re: Mack's Want List (Eric So Hellboy, Kroenen Mask, Narin Hellboy Kit, Fury #3 Varia

Tax return = Kroenen mask. Can't wait!

:panic:

Happy day....and sad day. :lol. I'm going to miss that mask but I am going to be thrilled to see it in your collection. :duff

Tax return = Kroenen mask. Can't wait!

:panic:

Congrats, bro!!! I know you've been waiting for this for a loooooong time.

That's cool to hear that you'll soon have it. Good day Craig!

Re: Mack's Want List (Eric So Hellboy, Narin Hellboy Kit, Abe Sapien Maquette)

List updated!

:D

Re: Mack's Wants (Eric So Hellboy, Abe Sapien Maquette, Angel of Death 1:1 Bust)

that Abe is pretty damn sweet

Re: Mack's Wants (Abe Sapien Maquette, Angel of Death 1:1 Bust, Fury #3 Variant)

Still on the hunt for these!

:legolas

Re: Mack's Wants (Abe Sapien Maquette, Angel of Death 1:1 Bust, Fury #3 Variant)

A familiar face!

Re: Mack's Wants (Abe Sapien Maquette, Angel of Death 1:1 Bust, Fury Variant)

Another item off the list!

:yess:

Re: Mack's Wants (Abe Sapien Maquette, Angel of Death 1:1 Bust, Fury Variant)

aw man i think an abe went for a couple bills on ebay a couple of weeks ago. can't find the listing now.

Thanks for looking, dcmarv!

:duff

Re: Abe Sapien Maquette, AoD 1:1 Bust, Electric Tiki D!ck Tracy, Samurai Jack Statues

"In the absence of light, darkness prevails. There are things that go bump in the night. Make no mistake about that. And we are the ones who bump back." - Professor Bruttenholm

Back