US Army MP From VERY HOT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK0083

Super Freak
Reaction score
Read about some mixed reviews regarding this company, but I thought I'd give this set a shot. I'm quite pleased with the gear, however, I still plan on updating some parts.

Ended up changing the M4 (original seemed WAY TOO big). Also swapped out the boots for cloth ones. I also plan to change up the MP brassard. It's my understanding that the Army no longer uses them; this would've been more accurate for a US Airforce SF instead. Now, if I can only find some MP patches:dunno

Military_Figures_010.jpg
ANIME_041.jpg

ANIME_043.jpg
Military_Figures_017.jpg

ANIME_044.jpg

Looks nice. With the exception of teh changes you mentioned (M4 and the MP Brassard), the rest of the stuff is from the stock figure, correct?

Looks nice. With the exception of teh changes you mentioned (M4 and the MP Brassard), the rest of the stuff is from the stock figure, correct?

Actually, I should've mentioned that this is a UNIFORM SET, sorry. The dog comes with it. The rest is pretty much stock (minus the figure). I changed up the boots, M4 and added sunglasses. I still need to swap out the MP arm brassard and replace them with an MP patch instead.

This is the look I'm going for . . . . . .

US_MP_AB.jpg

US_MP_RANK.jpg

Back