• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB::: Hot Toys Resident evil( Biohazard) Sheva Alomar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUMADMAN

Super Freak
Reaction score
like the title states looking to purchase a Sheva Alomar.. let me know if you have one close to retail value. I have a Brand new BSAA Jill Valentine for a straight up trade.. PLMK..

Last edited:
prices vary is all i am saying. i missed a couple of very low priced shevas on ebay. do the search your self i am not lying. i do not need luck my friend. patience is all i need.

prices vary is all i am saying. i missed a couple of very low priced shevas on ebay. do the search your self i am not lying. i do not need luck my friend. patience is all i need.

Just a suggestion. Don't wait to long. These figures tend to shoot up all of a sudden. I regret passing on a Wolverine a few months back waiting for good deal that never came. Let's put it this way. I'm regretting not paying 250.00 for it.

meh... i am not worried. if it comes down to it i could always trade. i have some pretty good stuff to trade..

Back