• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: HT fire fighter . takara kerberos panzer cops -ht body with sculpted arms.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BISHART

Super Freak
Reaction score
i want to buy WTB:
HOT TOYS FIRE FIGHTER ( parts, or complete)
takara kerberos panzer cops
1/6 Brother Blade Hunter - Revenge of the Replicant -
ht body with sculpted arms, like royce, or perseus, any really. bigger the better i guess.
1/6 scale flame thrower, grenade launcher, anything huge and awesome, and not that expensive... ,
jin roh, panzer cops, ALL OF THEM!
just found out about these guys, dont even know how many there are. any info, or directions to a thread for them would be awesome.

thanks!

have a HT war machine, v1 joker, some motuc, and some dcuc for trade.

Last edited:
Re: WTB: 1/6 TAKARA kerberos tetsuo, jin roh, panzer cops, ALL OF THEM!

bumping to say i really need to find this guy....

Kerberos Saga (Tetsuo Kai) in GENX CORE from takara

Kerberos_Kai_tetsurou_Feb2009_takar.jpg

Re: WTB: 1/6 TAKARA kerberos tetsuo, jin roh, panzer cops, ALL OF THEM!

have all these guys i could put towards it. dc universe figures...

190327_10150420742885386_567270385_17341862_6488401_n.jpg

Re: WTB: 1/6 scale FLAME THROWER and other weapons, jin roh, panzer cops, ALL OF THEM

i got the tesurou, OUCH my wallet hurts....

i want to buy a 1/6 scale flame thrower, and grenade launcher, chain gun, bazooka, rocket launcher, anything huge and awesome.

Re: WTB: 1/6 scale FLAME THROWER and other weapons, jin roh, panzer cops, ALL OF THEM

which one is Tesurou? one w/ the glasses? how much did he set ya back. i like these guys.

which one is Tesurou? one w/ the glasses? how much did he set ya back. i like these guys.

its the one from the photo... it was very pricey... haha

Re: WTB: ht body with sculpted arms, 1/6 scale FLAME THROWER and other weapons.

updated my wants... need ht body with sculpted arms, like royce, or perseus, any really. bigger the better i guess.

Re: WTB: 1/6 Brother Blade Hunter - Revenge of the Replicant -ht body with sculpted a

looking for... 1/6 Brother Blade Hunter - Revenge of the Replicant

bump for my new want...

HOT TOYS FIRE FIGHTER
parts or complete, really interested in the oxy tank, and the clothes.

Back