GG vader animated pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They also have the Royal Guard statue listed. Not the best prices, but good to know they're available to order.

bought a bronze off them and with shipping to uk
saved $400 pounds.just letting freaks know whats
up for pre-order:google .good luck

Nice Series, I wish the statue was a bit larger though. 1/4 has spoiled me

:maul

Jason at Most Wanted is awesome. I just pre-ordered all the Harry Potter busts from him.

Darth Loki said:
Jason at Most Wanted is awesome. I just pre-ordered all the Harry Potter busts from him.

I agree, I've ordered from Jason at MWC and he's the BOMB! I have all 3 upcoming animated maquettes on pre-order from him! Great service and Great prices...

:D

I will have to pass on this one. It just doesn't quite lure me in. It looks similar to the other Darth Vader poses or style I have seen everywhere. I will have to wait until I see more photos, i guess. :maul

student_toe5 said:
I will have to pass on this one. It just doesn't quite lure me in. It looks similar to the other Darth Vader poses or style I have seen everywhere. I will have to wait until I see more photos, i guess. :maul

You could always pre-order and cancel if you're not diggin' it!

Indiana Fett said:
You could always pre-order and cancel if you're not diggin' it!

You're right. Just to be in the safe side. Most wanted Collectibles here I come. :maul

Awesome, I'm definitely getting one of these, heck maybe two! I wasn't too impressed with the Toyfair pics but now that I've seen this I am excited to have him!

Even if there are "25,000" of them Tom! :chew

Back