Get Your Very Own Street-Legal Tron Light Cycle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if your driving down the highway on one of these and another differant colored one pulls up next to you whats the etiquette? Do you just fight to the death right there?

that is nuts!! and lol at deck's comment ...thats what id do =p its only right, right?

So if your driving down the highway on one of these and another differant colored one pulls up next to you whats the etiquette? Do you just fight to the death right there?
ThatsRacist.gif

True, but a hillbilly ****** racist can infact be ammusing, but racism itself isnt very funny.

So clarify, you ass face!

I thought it was funny that you called fights between different colored motorcycles racist. I was using racism loosely to refer to your joke.

Clear enough for you? Or should I do something with fingerpaints?

Maybe I should have said lol @ "that's racist". :huh:

I wasn't expecting you to think I thought racism itself was a laughing matter. I'm pretty anti-racism, last I checked.

I bet the government was monitoring our discussion and sent brain altering signals through the interwebs to disrupt our thoughts :lecture

I wasnt expecting you to think I thought you thought that racism itself was a laughting matter.

OWWWWW!!!!!! MY BRAIN!!!!!!!!

That last sentence was a doozy. But I think I got it...I wasn't expecting it either, but I get it now. You thought I thought you thought I was thinking that you thought I thought racism was a laughing matter, when in fact, I just thought your joke was funny, until you didn't think I thought it was, at which point I thought you thought I didn't think it was, and when I tried to explain myself, you thought I thought you thought I thought something else.

Right?

Back