Question about book: The Making of Star Wars Episode 3-Revenge of the Sith (also Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone here own the "The Making of Star Wars, Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" (seen here.)?

I am wondering if there is a difference in content between the paperback and hardcover editions.

Also, does anyone here own the "The Complete Making of Indiana Jones: The Definitive Story Behind All Four Films" (seen here)?

Same question- I am wondering if there is a difference in content between the paperback and hardcover editions.

Any help appreciated.

Sean

Don't remember on ROTS, but The Making of Indy was only available in softcover. Would have preferred hardcover -but a great book!

I know that the hardcover went to press prior to the film's completion, so there was a supplemental .pdf file you could download to 'complete' the book.

I don't know if this was incorporated into later printings or the paperback, but you might want to find out before you buy.

Back