Bad Teacher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronFingaz

GO CELTICS!!!
Reaction score
bad-teacher-570x351.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2Vw47e8YaL4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I might watch that on DVD. A good, raunchy comedy is good for the soul every now and then, IMO.

is this anything like bad santa?
Seems similar in some ways--taking a subject that is usually very whitebread and child-oriented and turning it into something. . .else.

Just what we need right now with what's going on in a lot of states concerning teachers.

BIG ASS PASS FOR ME!

I liked Cameron Diaz in The Mask... not sure what happened to her afterwards... :dunno

No more prosthetic boobs (as they used in "The Mask"). And then her face starting to look like a used condom didn't help, either.

That said, this looks pretty funny. But I get the feeling most of the good laughs are in the Red Band trailer. I'll pass.

Anyone actually see this movie? I heard from all my buddies who saw it that it was horrible but was planning on seeing it on Wednesday. Any FREAK reviews?

I saw it. I've liked Lucy Punch in everything she's done, but it was this movie that actually made me look her up on IMDB. She's much more entertaining than Diaz. Lucy is the antagonist and is very funny. Diaz's character is just hateful, which would be okay if the film were funny. But it's not.

If you want to see a female centric comedy go see Bridesmaids again.

I won't watch it simply because teachers are being put in a bad light in many states as it is and they don't need something like that out there right now. NO teacher acts like this and keeps their job.

And Diaz.....she should just go back to being Arod's beard.

Back