Next 1:1 Monster Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azog

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, hopefully I have an Ardeth Bey coming soon, but what would you like to see?

Me its Creature or Bela as Drac.....

Bela Lugosi as Dracula by Mike Hill

Lon Chaney Jr. as The Wolfman (gotta be a Hill too!)

Werewolf of London (I know, this will probably never see the light of day...but could you imagine?)

or The Creature From The Black Lagoon.

Certainly The Creature or Dracual would be the big $$$$$ Makers, though. Aside from a Karloff Frankenstein Monster.

Just so long as its not the Metaluna Mutant. I've got enough memorabilia of him.:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Creature all the way!!!! Or maybe a Wolf Man (Hill would be great). Frankenstein and Dracula always get done first at most companies, so I would just as soon see them come later! I applaud Sideshow for doing Ardeth Bey first and hope they continue along those lines!! :chew

Dracula and Masque of the Red Death (with removable mask and plummed hat, natch) would exploit the mixed media elements nicely, but I must say, a 1:1 Meta Mut would be insane!

I know we just got Karloff as Ardeth Bey, but I'd like to see busts from both Frankenstein and Bride; I think the makeups are distinctive enough to warrant a treatment from both films.

Chaney's "Man in the Beaver Hat" from London After Midnight would rock, as would Count Orlok from Nosferatu.

I can envision all of the 1:6 line adapted into busts: the Invisible Man in his ascot and dressing gown; the Gill Man from The Creature Wallks Among Us in his scrubs; A Mole Person from The Mole People in it's burlap tunic; the list goes on...

mmmy.jpg

An invisible man with removeable bandages - now that would be a 1:1 bust that I might consider!

Not Universal, but if Sideshow could do a 1/1 bust of Jason Voorhees with removable mask(from any movies...) or a Freddy Krueger bust, I would have to buy it....

Shaihulud said:
Not Universal, but if Sideshow could do a 1/1 bust of Jason Voorhees with removable mask(from any movies...) or a Freddy Krueger bust, I would have to buy it....

I'll there for that one....thats a fantastic idea shai, a 1:1 Jason prt 3 would be the $h!t and Freddy to go with it:drool....

Michael Crawford said:
A creature bust would force me to purchase my first 1:1 bust.

Nooooooo, why did you have to mention it. I don't want to get into a 1:1 bust line but I couldn't resist the creature. :wacky

KAOSINLA said:
Imagine having Regan from The Exorcist staring at you!!!!:google
No....I had the unfortunate experince to see that movie when I was about 7 and it scared the ****in $h!t out of me.....I dont know if I could man up and get a 1:1 Regan bust......oh, who am I kidding I would love a Regan bust he was my favorite pres...

It's sold out. It's a non-wearable display mask, cost $275 at the time of its release, and is pretty much the most sought-after part 3 1:1 likeness out there.

70sCinema said:
It's sold out. It's a non-wearable display mask, cost $275 at the time of its release, and is pretty much the most sought-after part 3 1:1 likeness out there.

Damn...I wish I could have gotten...from the looks of it it is worth evey penny of $275...do you own one...how much are they going for on the secoundary market??What is is made of?

1:1 scale Karloff's Monster, The Phantom, Creature, Bela and even the Werewolf of London have all been tackled before by various artists - although given the Ardeth Bey bust Sideshow versions would always be welcomed.

I'm sure that the Creature is in the works given his constant popularity as a Pop Culture icon.

If we are doing classic Universal Monsters, may I suggest Glen Strange as the Frankenstein Monster as he appeared in Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein as a 1:1 canidate? I think this is his best make-up in the series of films that he was in.

Back