• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT Hot Toys RE4 Leon S. Kennedy (R.P.D. or Regular)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniram6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I am looking for a Hot Toys R.P.D. Leon Kennedy Figure and or a Hot Toys Normal Version Leon Kennedy Figure I don't care if they dont come with the boxes as long as the figure(s) are fine and have all if not most of the accessories. I have the following Hot Toys Figures I am willing to trade which were all displayed in a detolf in a smoke free home and all include the original boxes as well as accessories. These figures below are only for trade and not for sale.

Hot Toys:

Demon Batman-Excellent Condition(the head doesn't sit properly on the neck post, but it was like that when I took it out of the package).

Police Officer Joker on Narrow-Shoulder True-Type-Awards and Badge are glued onto the black strip on jacket

If there is something that I did not list that you are looking for, it doesn't hurt to ask I have over 50 Hot Toys figures that might spark some interest.

Last edited:
Re: WTB/WTT: Hot Toys Resident Evil 4: Jack Krauser(Normal) and R.P.D. Leon

Hello seniram6, I have a Jack krauser transformed version if your intrested, have a nice week!!

are you looking for anything else to trade? I never collected resident evil stuff, but i have a ton of HT

Hello seniram6, I have a Jack krauser transformed version if your intrested, have a nice week!!

How much are you looking for or what are you interested in?

are you looking for anything else to trade? I never collected resident evil stuff, but i have a ton of HT

Right now my primary wants are the Hot Toys RE4 Line, but I am also interested in Robocop and Terminator

Got Jack Krauser. Now looking for either or both versions of Leon.

Mods, can you change the title to: WTB/WTT Hot Toys Resident Evil 4 Leon Kennedy (R.P.D. or Regular)

Mods, can you change the title to: WTB/WTT Hot Toys Resident Evil 4 Leon Kennedy (R.P.D. or Regular)

you can change the title yourself just edit your first post

Back