JAWS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking better and better.
can't wait to add a lil blood to the mouth and sculpt a body part or 2 for accessories. :D

Very excited about this piece - especially with the new base. Happed to see JAWS on the big screen again a couple of weeks ago at a local theater, and now I've even got the wife geeked for Bruce to arrive! :D

Would of been funny to have a arm or body part floating around in the base.:rotfl

Holy shoot...

It was 40 pieces for like a month...and just this morning too, I checked...now its dropped to 15!

Get this piece -- its the Balrog of the sea!

I don't think I will be able to buy this one also considering so much stuff coming in 3rd quarter but I placed my order yesterday. It really looks nice and I am expecting my company to pay a bonus by August. If I might get the bonus, then I will go with this. If not, will cancel

SolidLiquidFox said:
this piece and the Spider-Man PF are in a race to see which one will sell last :rolleyes:
still excited about Jaws! :cool:

you can add the Kong Armature to that race.
Its down to 10 too. :cool:

i love the piece..it would be cool if they had some of the yellow barrels in him just so it dosnt look like just a shark

Back