• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: McFarlane Metal Gear Solid (Loose, opened anything EXCEPT Clear Variants)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

axecutioner18

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys I want to buy the McFarlane Metal Gear Solid figures. All 8 namely:

Solid Snake
Liquid Snake
Ninja
Meryl
Sniper Wolf
Revolver Ocelot
Psycho Mantis
Vulcan Raven

NO CLEAR Variants EXCEPT maybe 'The Ninja', But I want all 8 figures. Mint/Sealed/Opened/Loose in good condition with the common accessories intact will do. I live in India and will pay via paypal from my friends account when deal is done. I would like the items to be shipped via USPS Express Mail International or any other reliable carrier. Thank You :)

Please help me out! Thanks again :)

GOT WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP GUYS! :)

Last edited:
Just McFarlane? Or do you also want Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker figures, from Square Enix Play Arts Kai? :wave

Just McFarlane? Or do you also want Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker figures, from Square Enix Play Arts Kai? :wave

Just McFarlane and ONLY Metal Gear Solid NOT MGS2 :) I already have the Square Enix wave :)

@addicted 2 collecting

PM sent!

Last edited:
Lemme know if you're interested in any of these:
- Loose on Card Medicom MGS4 Old Snake
- Mint on Sealed Card Mcfarlane MGS1 Solid Snake
- Mint on Sealed Card Medicom MGS3 Naked Snake

MGS5.jpg

- Mint on Sealed Card Mcfarlane Sniper Wolf
snake5-1.jpg

- Loose Mcfarlane Liquid Snake (comes with box too)
snakeliquid.jpg

@Lone Wolf Hey thanks for remembering my want, however I got the figures I was looking for some of BBTS and some off a source of mine :) Thanks for your reply :)

Hey thanks guys, I just wrapped a good deal from one of my sources :) Mods you can lock this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back