New DID ss standartenfuhrer- landa lookalike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This pic is awesome!!

IMG_3693.jpg

"That's a Bingo!!!"

DiD has really stepped up on everything about their figures. I wish they would make other military area's such as the American Civil War, WWI or their Napoleonic series. Just a thought.

DiD has really stepped up on everything about their figures. I wish they would make other military area's such as the American Civil War, WWI or their Napoleonic series. Just a thought.

Nazi stuff will always sell,they know it.:yess:

HT may be more 'accurate' - arguably - but this one captures more of the 'likeness' and character of Col Landa IMO.

As a casual observer, I think this one is a lot better.

4927189218_fa6bb99861.jpg

The other one almost looks like an elderly Jim Carrey and/or Bruce Campbell.

HT tailoring and materials appear superior. If only the HT head sculpt had more character in it and the cap was better done. Even at $88 I'd expect more from DiD in the fabric department.

HT may be more 'accurate' - arguably - but this one captures more of the 'likeness' and character of Col Landa IMO.

I think DID's has a better expression that fits the character but me personally, I just don't feel the likeness is in HT's league. That being said, HT's isn't perfect, in many pics HT's Landa looks too youngish while the DID Landa looks too old imo.

Back