Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elder_Predator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure with Hound
~Movie Masterpiece Series~
Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure with Hound from the Predators movie. The movie-accurate Tracker Predator collectible is specially crafted based on his image in the movie, highlighting the newly developed body armory; face mask, weapons and movie-accurate hound sculpture as accessory.

The 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure with Hound specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Tracker Predator in the Predators movie
- Approximately 14 inches / 35 cm tall
- Over 22 points of articulations
- Highly detailed head and newly developed body armory
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair for holding the metal chain of hound
Weapons:
- Three (3) interchangeable metal blades of different lengths
- One (1) rotatable left shoulder-mounted gun
Accessories:
- Undetachable face mask with LED light-up function
- Newly developed movie-accurate hound sculpture with highly detailed painting
- Metal chain with leather-like materials for holding hound
- Leather-like skirt and straps on waist
- One (1) pair of forearm armor with right one for inserting blade
- One (1) pair of thigh armor
- One (1) left waist armor
- Figure stand with Tracker Predator nameplate and the movie logo
Artists:
- Figure Sculpted by Joseph Tsang
- Figure Painted by Joseph Tsang
Release date: End Q2 - Early Q3 2011
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for Collectible Figure, button cells are required
Predators TM & © 2011 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.

xat0xx.jpg

120gjup.jpg

121tzz4.jpg

anyctd.jpg

w72dms.jpg

2w314lu.jpg

2djtoox.jpg

2i7qpt4.jpg

28riekz.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Tracker Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

You wouldn't have it any other way, would you? :hi5:

Man, the wait for Tracker will be worse than the wait for Falconer. I mean, Falconer's my favorite character and all, but there is just so much to this guy! Really a goldmine in terms of design.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Tracker is my love! Have always loved him, I cannot wait until he is released, I never even like Falconer's look and his wait was hard. :lol

Not that it is any surprise, but now there's confirmation that the bio is also undetachable for Tracker just like Falconer, by looking at the specs. I hope it also has a blank face like Falconer at least, so that it can be painted and completed to have a face.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

You thinking up for pre-order this week some time?

The wait for this guy is gonna drive me crazy!

Dont know why anyone would want to display Tracker without mask when it looks so cool... Falconer for that matter ether dont know about no mask anyway I dont want a bunch of twins on display it just looks way to strange... Preds dont all look the same... Anyway figure looks BAD ASS cant wait to have him...

Umm...did we REALLY need a new thread?

Doesn't SSC usually get PO's up on Fridays? Sounds about right, and other stores like CSC and AE will probably have him up tomorrow or Thursday.
I'll go with RE as always, which means I may have to wait 'till the end of the week. Still, the arrival times are not bad at all. I just want this dude next to Berserker and Falconer -- the latter of which is on his way to me as we speak!

Umm...did we REALLY need a new thread?

This is the official thread. Pics, specs, and the like. Same happened with Falconer :lol. Time to christen this one properly. POST AWAY! :panic::rock

so this guy will be available to the non HK masses in say about 3-4 months? Thats long...

Dont know why anyone would want to display Tracker without mask when it looks so cool... Falconer for that matter ether dont know about no mask anyway I dont want a bunch of twins on display it just looks way to strange... Preds dont all look the same... Anyway figure looks BAD ASS cant wait to have him...

I like to display them both with and also without the masks and like to have the option. But the issue about being almost like twins in this case really feels a bit odd, but maybe with a somewhat different painting it may look more different.

Man o man im loving these pics i can not wait for this to get released. too bad it wont be here till like summer.

This is slated for end of Q2 to early Q3. Gut feeling is that Classic comes in at Q4...reveal at SDCC...

So many more figures to come this year...I am going broke:thud:

Back