Time for a Dexter Jettster figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hardcase01

Freakzoid
Reaction score
https://www.starwars.com/databank/character/dexterjettster/

Truly one of the most impactful characters in the series, Dex Deserves to be a 12 inch action figure.

Dear SSC, Now is the time to show us your true inner greatness and magnificience and deliver up to the great unwashed a figure of truly epic proportion, and Dex is it.

Just imagine, Dex in jedi robes armed with cooking utensiles. Brings a tear to my eye.

Please don't hold your breath or go on a hunger strike until this announcement comes, for your own sake as well as for your friends and family... :D

That's definitely a GG piece. I wonder when we are going to start seeing some non-human bodies for SW and LOTR though. You figure the hobbits would be the first to be made but then there'd need to be a new body for Gimli as well.

Dex was OK as a character but I doubt he's in Sideshow's plans for a release anytime soon,if at all.

I think it will depend on your manners and the size of your pocketbook.:lol

Dexter was just a couple of notches under Jar-Jar and the two-headed announcer for most obnoxious character in the SW universe. I honestly hope Sideshow has better plans for an alien character release... :monkey5

Agree this is a most laughable name for a Star Wars character. Or ANY character not starring in a Hanna-Barbera cartoon (no disrespect intended to Augie Doggey!)! :lol

I'm too embarrassed to even SAY Dexter Jettster. Dear Lord, George, where was your dignity? :rotfl :rotfl

Migwit said:
I'm too embarrassed to even SAY Dexter Jettster. Dear Lord, George, where was your dignity? :rotfl :rotfl

It sure is fun to watch him pick out just the right sculpt on the AOTC DVD though. :lol :rolleyes:

The SCULPT he spent time on. That we see on the dvd. However, I would have LIKED to have been a fly on the wall during the creative meeting where George sat there trying out different names, came up with Dexter Jettster and said "THAT'S PERFECT!" Time elapsed: 4 seconds. :lol :lol :lol :lol

FlyAndFight said:
Dexter was just a couple of notches under Jar-Jar and the two-headed announcer for most obnoxious character in the SW universe.

That's the guy -- the two-headed announcer! He is THE worst character in the Star Wars universe. Where did he pick up that "raise-the-roof" gesture anyway?

Anyone know his name? Don't be embarrassed.

I will wear the scarlet shame of knowing the name of Fode and Beed...:monkey2

thank god they digitized it though, as initially it was Greg Proops and someone else who isn't funny in rubber masks, ugh, awful...

Last edited:
Although much maligned Dex was the true hero of that movie. Without him we wouldn't have seen the clones.

And anyone/thing that can cook and identify odd weapons at the same time is probably a Jedi Master in disguise.

Come on Sideshow!! let's get on this shall we?

Dexter Jettster in 1/6th!! Bestest ever!!

Migwit said:
Agree this is a most laughable name for a Star Wars character. Or ANY character not starring in a Hanna-Barbera cartoon (no disrespect intended to Augie Doggey!)! :lol

George probably pronounces it Deek-star Yaht-star.

I'ver just had a fairly in depth conversation with the voices in my head and we all agree that as cool as a Dex figure would be, he;s simply to magnificient to see the light of day as a 12 inch action figure.

After all SSC woud then be King of the action figure world if they did dex and that's alot of pressure to bear for mere mortals working for the company. So here's to Dex, we may never see your magnificience in 1/6th but we'll always know you were the real start of that series.

Back