Wgp illegal aliens thread- announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We wanted to show you guys a pic of Lance next to the Hot Toys head we measured to get his size, the HT Rhodey head from Iron Man 1. We made Lance a little thinner than him because he is a little thinner. (Thanks to Marvel's Salvador Larroca for the picture!).

LANCECOMPARISON.jpg

LANCE- $60 + $5 shipping AVAILABLE NOW

PAINTING
There are many painters here on the forums available to paint your heads for you if you need their services. I have listed three as examples from least expensive to most expensive.
Silent Surfer actually paints 1:6 protos professionally. If you like any of them, just contact them for availability and their pricing and we can send any heads you buy directly to them.

PETE SKYWALKER
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83351

SMALL STUDIOS
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30267&page=410

SILENT SURFER
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73819

Last edited:
Wgp: Lance henriksen head

LITTLE LOST GIRL

UPDATE OCTOBER 2012

Right now our limited edition LOST GIRL figure is planned for early 2013. For a body we are thinking this 21CM Obitsu. Here is a pic of the Obitsu next to a Hot Toys Narrow. Judging from the size test, looks about right.

trek007.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WGP ALIENS Newt and Bishop interest thread

That side-accessory set for the Bishop head sounds very interesting.
And i cant wait to see those wigs for Newt!

I WANT THIS CAKE! *__*
No. Really. Both of them.
Highly interested if it would be complete \ near_to_complete figures... Put me in the list, plz.

Hi V-raptor!

Thanks for your interest. We will actually be starting these in a month or so. Very soon!

Newt will also have her costume available and new hands made for the body we're using. Bishop will be just the head since his jumpsuit was nothing particularly difficult to kit-bash unless you guys tell me otherwise!
-Rick :)

Well THANK YOU for work and further products. ;)

Aaaand I should say that it's not so easy to bash movie accurate Bishop at all. He has some lean zip fasteners on his jumpsuit (now it's pretty hard to get suits with correct zips, also it should fit to the new gen of bodies), he has the belt and the bag (like Indiana Jones, see shots from Lab-scene), also it's near to impossible to buy Ripley's boots these days (cast definitely needed!). So I'm voting for the whole accessories set, correct me if I'm wrong here. :) And it may be delivered without body, coz really - it's not a problem to buy a body. ))))

Hi, how much is the price for Newt with costume?? The heads are unpainted?

Thanks.

Well, that's better than nothing, friend. :D
Honestly, even Bishop only would make my day. ))))

No. Better left in the movie, I think.

Any news about Bishop, guys? I've already casted boots from my Ripley and cut them like in the movie. Now need some fine head and cloth. :)

Any news about Bishop, guys? I've already casted boots from my Ripley and cut them like in the movie. Now need some fine head and cloth. :)

Bishop is on the list for one of the next heads our lead sculptor Sean Dabbs (Catwoman, Penguin) will be doing, so Bishop will be finished within the next few month (fingers crossed) along with the dissected face-hugger on a tray! :)

Back