What's up with Gentle Giant and finger poses?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just thought this was too funny to pass up.

ggquibst.jpg

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CGE8839lg.jpg

i50s.JPG

i52s.JPG

i54s.JPG

Dumbledore has an interesting finger pose too. I know it intimately after cutting them off with a lightsaber and trying to glue them back on.

And I don't know about Qui-jon, but the likeness on Snape is anything BUT off.

Oh boy I really dug myself a hole this time, I gotta stop trying to be funny, it keeps blowing up in my face. I was just making the joke about the likenesses being off, which I thought people would see as a joke since they're both very good.

So now everyone give me a polite, yet uncomfortable chuckle dammit! :lol

Agent0028 said:
Oh boy I really dug myself a hole this time, I gotta stop trying to be funny, it keeps blowing up in my face. I was just making the joke about the likenesses being off, which I thought people would see as a joke since they're both very good.

So now everyone give me a polite, yet uncomfortable chuckle dammit! :lol

... polite chuckle ...

LOL. I thought it was ironic to see TWO GG busts have finger poses. But now you guys have pointed out three others! Ok, this is getting out of hand. Literally :rotfl

I think the hand gestures work pretty well and enhance the sculpts (Fett excepted). They add a bit of character to them.

Back