Disney Store Plush

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I looked (used the search) for a thread about the Disney store plushies but didn't find any.

I was wondering if anyone collected them? I always go in there and want to jump in the pile of plush characters but afraid I'll get thrown out. :gah:
But we bought a few yesterday and have been thinking about buying one a month or so. Cause for some reason, we can't resist them. Grown women. Not sure why we love em so much, but we do. Anyways, if this thread exists, please feel free to merge and direct me there.

:hi5:

I just last week picked up the Mad Hatter and Queen of Hearts. They look great with my Alice and Cheshire Cat. :D

I also have a Simba and Chip N Dale.

My girlfriend was selling these on Ebay but no one bought them , still available PM me if interested

disneybeaniebabiesebay007.jpg

disneybeaniebabiesebay006.jpg

disneybeaniebabiesebay005.jpg

disneybeaniebabiesebay004.jpg

disneybeaniebabiesebay003.jpg

disneybeaniebabiesebay002.jpg

disneybeaniebabiesebay001.jpg

I felt weird posting pics like this :lol

I've got a lot of those too. I don't collect them anymore. I have a lot of the very first ones when they came out.

Yeah the BatB ones are amazing. I wanted to get my best friend a Cogsworth for Christmas but they were sold out of him.

The only one I really want right now is the White Rabbit to complete my Wonderland guys. I wish they'd make a March Hare to go with the Hatter.

I have a ton of Winnie The Pooh plush. My house is a weird mix of Disney stuffed animals and horror collectibles. LOL, it's a strange mix I know.

I collected plushies when I was a kid and then a few here and there when I worked at the park (discount was nice) but now I'm pretty selective. I focus on the obscure and things that really really make me smile.

The last ones I picked up were of the nerd variety...

Skippy
DSC05668.jpg

Captain EO
DSC05669.jpg

Ewoks
86a06c66.jpg

Didn't know there was a collectible market for the Disney plush toys. I'd go into the Disney Store (or Kohls) from time to time and buy my pug a plush to play with...

Yeah the BatB ones are amazing. I wanted to get my best friend a Cogsworth for Christmas but they were sold out of him.

The only one I really want right now is the White Rabbit to complete my Wonderland guys. I wish they'd make a March Hare to go with the Hatter.

They have Cogs for sale for $7.99 at mine. That's how much I got him for.

I don't intentionally collect the Disney plushes, but have found it's a good way to get rare characters at a decent price. Where as if you try to find one in a statue it's usually around $100+

Good point, but I have also seen some plush go for a lot. I prefer statues to plush, but they're so cuddly and soft.

rnbuda - I have that same one! It was my first Disney plush I've ever had. :D

Lately I've been trying to collect the puppies from Up. I already have Gama (bulldog) and next is Dug (Golden Retriever). I even got my boyfriend, which collects Batman, Predator, Terminator, etc. into Disney store plushies. He has his eyes set on Lotso Huggin' from Toy Story 3. :lol

-Andrea

rnbuda - I have that same one! It was my first Disney plush I've ever had. :D

Lately I've been trying to collect the puppies from Up. I already have Gama (bulldog) and next is Dug (Golden Retriever). I even got my boyfriend, which collects Batman, Predator, Terminator, etc. into Disney store plushies. He has his eyes set on Lotso Huggin' from Toy Story 3. :lol

-Andrea

Nice! There's nothing wrong with disney store plushies. :D I told myself I would buy more but I just have no room for them. I don't like them on my bed so they just hide in my closet. What fun is that!

Back