GI Joe 2: Retaliation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Movieweb is reporting that directors F. Gary Gray (Law Abiding Citizen, The Italian Job, The Negotiator) and Jon Chu (Step Up 3D, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never) are two frontrunners for taking the helm to the sequel of GI Joe: Rise of Cobra, with a script already completed (for a change) by the writes of Zombieland.

https://www.movieweb.com/news/g-i-joe-2-eyes-f-gary-gray-and-jon-chu-to-direct

Are you freaking kidding me that the director of Justin Bieber is in the running for this!????

Re: GI Joe 2

Doesn't matter to me one way or the other who directs it. Unless they start from scratch and re-boot the franchise, I won't pay any attention to this.

They probably will. Sadly, the first one was technically considered "a success".

"Batman Forever" making coin is how we got "Batman & Robin" after all....

Just reboot it. Hell, wait for Bay to get off of Transformers. The stuff with the soldiers in both movies felt like it came right out of GI Joe, especially with the outfits and gear in Revenge of the Fallen. Not to mention that there's no way in hell that he would make the unit an international taskforce. Then there's all his connections with the US military...

The only thing he could screw up is Cobra, but it can't get any worse then what the GI Joe movie did.

You Bay haters suck. :lol

He's American. He'll make your badass American heroes...badass.

I can stomach everyone from the first film except Wayans and Tatum. I really hope they didn't sign multiple picture deals.

I wont watch anything with Tatum in it, worst actor in the history of film

You mean you don't want to see SNAKE armor with little dangling balls underneath?

Im still not sure what was worse, TF2 or Gi Joe ROC

Gi Joe was terrible, but you knew it was going to be, where TF1 was so good, there was no need for TF2 to be such ____e

128675740418672509.jpg

I'm excited to see the sequel of the 21st century's first modern classic.

edit: woops, wrong thread. disregard, please..

Last edited:
Back