unknown clone pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gebhi

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Was watching clone wars series and rather liked look of this stealth clone pilot, think it would be cool if SSC started creating wider variety of Republic clone army like usual pilots and this guy from the stealth ship
Stealth_ship_pilot.jpg

Does anyone know more about this one?

Must have missed this one but it does looks good! Again, if SS make this. I have to get it!

I'd rather they made the regular pilot from AOTC or just hurry up and make the OT troopers already. But that thing is certainly better than the ROTS pilots.

Yep, before hunting one of those CG troopers, I would also rather go for a Sideshow AT-AT or Tie Pilot, those two appear to me as hard to realize as custom figures so buying would be great.

Producing Clone Troopers might be "quicker, easier, more seductive"! But never forget the OT, Sideshow!

Yep, before hunting one of those CG troopers, I would also rather go for a Sideshow AT-AT or Tie Pilot, those two appear to me as hard to realize as custom figures so buying would be great.

Producing Clone Troopers might be "quicker, easier, more seductive"! But never forget the OT, Sideshow!

Totally agree with ya. At this point any pilots would be great!
Just love this one as he looks menacing

Back