Joebizz34's Sideshow Freddy Custom *Update-Long Arm Freddy!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebizz34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've posted something new and it not being something Jason related. LOL, so I started this custom of my SS Freddy a while back that I posted in my Custom Work thread. I repainted his head and weathered up his sweater to look more dirty and not as bright red and green. I also trimmed off those badly done rips on the edges of the sweater. However, i wasn't satisfied and since then decided to work on him some more. I wanted a realistic look with rips and burn marks in the clothes which I actually did use fire to create the effect. That's right, I really burned him in spots. The rest is paint and weathering. I fixed his hat so it fits better and sits lower on his head. Here's some pics....

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Joebizz34's Sideshow Freddy Custom

Man, that's some nice work there. Is that really the same sweater that Sideshow made for the figure? You improved it 1000%.

Hey guys, thanks for the comments. Yes that is the original sweater from SS. I find that like Hasbro used to be with their Star Wars figures, the right stuff is there. It just needs a little more TLC. :)

GREAT Job on that Bro:clap Looks really nice, more life to it then the original.

Awesome work and pic,s bro,but you should really move this thread over to the customs,it,ll get much more love and attention over there :dunno

Awesome work and pic,s bro,but you should really move this thread over to the customs,it,ll get much more love and attention over there :dunno

Hey man, thanks and yes I do plan on posting these in my "Joebizz34's Custom Work" thread later today.

Last edited:

GREAT Job on that Bro:clap Looks really nice, more life to it then the original.

Thanks my friend. It's even more rewarding when you love the character you are working on and trying to bring more realism to it.

Once again thanks to all who commented on here. I have the furness environment for Freddy so I will be posting some more pics of him with that shortly. :)

Awesome job once again J. I love the improvements to my favorite looking Freddy (Part 2). The work you did on that sweater is amazing, love that weather burnt like look. And that last pic is great....."Kill for me Jesse".

Awesome job once again J. I love the improvements to my favorite looking Freddy (Part 2). The work you did on that sweater is amazing, love that weather burnt like look. And that last pic is great....."Kill for me Jesse".

Hey Pap, thanks and yes he does have the Part 2 look even though SS didn't originally market him as a part 2 Freddy. However with his eye color and the stripes on the arms and sleeves tells us different. I actually loved the way Freddy looked in Part 2 as well. He was creepier that's for sure.

Wow he looks great. I just joined here and I have been looking around the threads. I love this Freddy. My husband has one of these Sideshow Freddy's I believe. I have to show him this later. Nice work Joe. Nightmare is one of my favorite all time horror movies. I was disappointed with the remake although I still enjoyed it. No one beats England. He is Freddy!!

Last edited:

Wow he looks great. I just joined here and I have been looking around the threads. I love this Freddy. My husband has one of these Sideshow Freddy's I believe. I have to show him this later. Nice work Joe. Nightmare is one of my favorite all time horror movies. I was disappointed with the remake although I still enjoyed it. No one beats England. He is Freddy!!

I agree with you about Robert England being the best. Thanks for checking these pics out. I know you mentioned in my other thread that you are new here so welcome. You didn't waste anytime getting into it. I see your posts everywhere. LOL, you must be a serious horror fan like you say. You won't be disappointed on what you will see here. Oh and if you husband ever wants his SS Freddy to have a similiar make over, just drop me a line. :)

I will definitely show him these photo's of yours. I'm sure he will love them but he is very particular about keeping certain things as is and in the packages. I'm not sure he will want his altered but he probably would be jealous just the same. Ha Ha Ha

Last edited:
Back