Sideshow Gamorrean Guard and Momaw Nadon reviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's an all Sideshow Star Wars night tonight, with not one but two reviews of recent alien releases. I'm checking out the Gamorrean Guard, while guest reviewer L is looking at Momaw Nadon. Both are quite good, although L was slightly happier with his than I was with mine.

You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Guard's looking good... he's on the list, but got a few other things coming first.

Hammerhead is easily in my top 5 Sideshow SW figures; I don't think Sideshow could have done a better job on him :rock

Yep, I skipped Greedo and Hammerhead, although both are here waiting for the day when they can get up on the display shelves. At this point (with 4 rooms to remodel in front of them), I don't know if I'll ever get there, but it's always good to dream.

Thanks for the review Michael, I always look forward to them especially when there are for 1:6 scale figures.

Wow, Gammy looks great, I'm still on the fence with this one. I have Yoda up next but am hoping to come back for Gammy down the road. My Jabba needs his Gammys.

Can't justify $100 for the Gammy. I'll repaint the Hasbro I got for $14 and be happy.

I mean hell, I paid less than that for the Vader. Must admit, I am tempted by the Hammerhead.

Back