Hello to everyone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delfire

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Just saying hello to all, I've been a collector and customiser for few years so now I decided to try this forum.

:horror I had to use this icon cos I liked it.

Thanks , why is it I'm replying or posting replies and still shows zero post..............nil pois
I cant view anything :confused:

Thanks , why is it I'm replying or posting replies and still shows zero post..............nil pois
I cant view anything :confused:
You're right. That is strange... It isn't just you. My number of posts isn't going up when I post in here, either. But when I went into another thread and posted, it went up. Perhaps the introductions thread area doesn't count. Try posting in a thread elsewhere and see if it goes up...

You're right. That is strange... It isn't just you. My number of posts isn't going up when I post in here, either. But when I went into another thread and posted, it went up. Perhaps the introductions thread area doesn't count. Try posting in a thread elsewhere and see if it goes up...

Thanks for your reply kenbenobi, I'll try posting on another thread.

Welcome, delfire. :mexwave

(Relatively) new here myself and I'm liking this forum. Full of good people. :)

Just saying hello to all, I've been a collector and customiser for few years so now I decided to try this forum.

:horror I had to use this icon cos I liked it.

It's okay. Sometimes I reply to things because I NEED to use the icon, and that's the only reason.

And, welcome.

Back