Anakin Exclusive notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for your pre-order of our 12" Anakin Skywalker - Sideshow Exclusive (item #21191) from our Star Wars 12" Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

Yahoo! This is an amazing piece, the arm detail, sculpt, outfit, etc.

Can't wait! :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

I also got the exclusive notice too! Looks like they sent out a second one because so many people didn't get it the first round.

I like the 15-20 day notice alot more than the 20-25 day. But part of that is because I have graduation money lying around to cover it... Oh I can't bloody wait. Now bring on 12" Dooku!

I received the 15-20 day notice this evening for the exclusive as well. I seldom get these, but happy to know we'll be getting our second Skywalker soon! :chew

you all suck!:) I'm still waiting for my wait list for Luke and Anakin I to come through.............and no I don't think it is going to happen :(

Last edited:
Don't give up hope yet. Still alot of time for Anakin, dunno about Luke... Best of luck for it.

Nothing here but its no surprise, I never get these. I think I got one for Luke, and that was it.

Back