What up SS freak in So Cali

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Faramir

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all So Cali dude here, love to see what's up with all the other freaks here and chill on the boards. I'm a 1/6 scale (formerly known as 12") collector, almost exclusively Star Wars and Lord of the Rings figures at that. But I'm always open to whatever cool stuff my meager college budget will allow, plus I am also unfortunately a total nerd when it comes to SW and LOTR facts and info, so if I see a mistake forgive me if I politely choose to correct it HA HA HA seriously though I avoid contention when I can so don't worry about me makin' a ruckus. Other interests are reading, bodybuilding, surfing, shopping, whatever; I'm not sure what else I need to put on the board so I'll leave it at that for now. I have all the SW and LOTR exclusives on pre-order, let's hope I get them all!!!

Most wanted figures ever and I hope and pray SSC will MAKE THEM!!!

1/6 Faramir and Captain Antilles from ANH

Welcome, good to have another West Coaster from Cali along for the ride, isn't it nice we get our SSC stuff before anyone else! haha :D

So where exactly in OC are you? I am in Yorba Linda, and there are a few others here that are quite close as well. :D

I'm in Mission Viejo, which is funny because everybody here is pretty rich and my family lives in the midst of it. Everybody thinks we are rich too LOL--not even close. We've just lived here for 20 years. But you gotta love Cali. It'd be cool to meet people here; I just got back from college and have nobody to chill with.

Captain Aldeggon said:
I'm in Mission Viejo, which is funny because everybody here is pretty rich and my family lives in the midst of it. Everybody thinks we are rich too LOL--not even close. We've just lived here for 20 years. But you gotta love Cali. It'd be cool to meet people here; I just got back from college and have nobody to chill with.

Very cool, I will let you know when we are getting together next; perhaps you can come hang out with us. :chew

Awesome, sounds like a plan dude. Feel free to send me a line telling me all you guys do around here. I need to get out more. Check out my bio for a small sample of what I do; although trust me it's pretty sketchy if you're looking for what I'm like. Which is probably wise but yeah, send me a line dude.

Don't forget the best reason to be in SoCal - San Diego Comic-Con! Hope to see you there!

Serously? Dude I need to get together with all the Cali dudes; I have don't have anybody to chill with and need to get out more. I tend to be a party dude when I can, but since I haven't been in Cali for a few years I have no buddies to do anything with. If anybody around my age wants to do stuff let me know (I'm 22 BTW).

It's a bar (or hotel bar) on a Friday night with a lot of like-minded folks.

So we'll be playing board games of course! And Dusty kicks at charades...

Back