PDA

View Full Version : What up SS freak in So Cali

Captain Faramir
05-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Hey all So Cali dude here, love to see what's up with all the other freaks here and chill on the boards. I'm a 1/6 scale (formerly known as 12") collector, almost exclusively Star Wars and Lord of the Rings figures at that. But I'm always open to whatever cool stuff my meager college budget will allow, plus I am also unfortunately a total nerd when it comes to SW and LOTR facts and info, so if I see a mistake forgive me if I politely choose to correct it HA HA HA seriously though I avoid contention when I can so don't worry about me makin' a ruckus. Other interests are reading, bodybuilding, surfing, shopping, whatever; I'm not sure what else I need to put on the board so I'll leave it at that for now. I have all the SW and LOTR exclusives on pre-order, let's hope I get them all!!!

Most wanted figures ever and I hope and pray SSC will MAKE THEM!!!

1/6 Faramir and Captain Antilles from ANH

Captain Faramir
05-12-2006, 02:00 PM
BTW I love hearing from other collectors too, love making new friends

KAOSINLA
05-12-2006, 10:34 PM
Welcome Aboard!!!!

TOE
05-12-2006, 10:42 PM
What's up!!!!:chew

:horse (THe welcome stick)

Captain Faramir
05-13-2006, 01:22 AM
Thanks dudes, nice um...welcome stick :stick Hopefully the soreness goes away soon ha ha ha. Glad to be here.

carbo-fation
05-13-2006, 12:43 PM
Welcome on board sir...I hope you'll have pleasant stay. :monkey5

pjam
05-13-2006, 07:43 PM
Welcome, good to have another West Coaster from Cali along for the ride, isn't it nice we get our SSC stuff before anyone else! haha :D

DarkArtist81
05-16-2006, 02:10 PM
Glad to have you around, man! Hope you enjoy the craziness that is this board!

DANCE YOU WOOKIEE, DANCE!!:chew :chew :chew

Captain Faramir
05-16-2006, 10:08 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes dudes. Yeah it's nice to be in Cali, and yeah, always love the craziness on the boards. It's a good place to be.

LOTRFan
05-17-2006, 03:54 PM
So where exactly in OC are you? I am in Yorba Linda, and there are a few others here that are quite close as well. :D

Captain Faramir
05-17-2006, 06:32 PM
I'm in Mission Viejo, which is funny because everybody here is pretty rich and my family lives in the midst of it. Everybody thinks we are rich too LOL--not even close. We've just lived here for 20 years. But you gotta love Cali. It'd be cool to meet people here; I just got back from college and have nobody to chill with.

LOTRFan
05-17-2006, 08:30 PM
I'm in Mission Viejo, which is funny because everybody here is pretty rich and my family lives in the midst of it. Everybody thinks we are rich too LOL--not even close. We've just lived here for 20 years. But you gotta love Cali. It'd be cool to meet people here; I just got back from college and have nobody to chill with.

Very cool, I will let you know when we are getting together next; perhaps you can come hang out with us. :chew

Captain Faramir
05-17-2006, 10:38 PM
Awesome, sounds like a plan dude. Feel free to send me a line telling me all you guys do around here. I need to get out more. Check out my bio for a small sample of what I do; although trust me it's pretty sketchy if you're looking for what I'm like. Which is probably wise but yeah, send me a line dude.

Captain Faramir
05-23-2006, 08:35 PM
BTW, I'm looking for fun things to do this summer. Let me know if you wanna do anything cool.

Darklord Dave
06-01-2006, 12:40 PM
Don't forget the best reason to be in SoCal - San Diego Comic-Con! Hope to see you there!

Captain Faramir
06-01-2006, 01:45 PM
I totally will be there. By the way, what goes on at the SS freaks party? I wanna go but I also would like a heads-up on what you all do there.

TOE
06-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Im from San Diego. :cool:

Captain Faramir
06-01-2006, 06:57 PM
Serously? Dude I need to get together with all the Cali dudes; I have don't have anybody to chill with and need to get out more. I tend to be a party dude when I can, but since I haven't been in Cali for a few years I have no buddies to do anything with. If anybody around my age wants to do stuff let me know (I'm 22 BTW).

Darklord Dave
06-02-2006, 08:08 PM
It's a bar (or hotel bar) on a Friday night with a lot of like-minded folks.

So we'll be playing board games of course! And Dusty kicks at charades...

DannieDarKo
06-03-2006, 03:47 PM
Afterwards Dave blows us away with his break-dance moves. :chew

Captain Faramir
06-05-2006, 05:18 PM
Awesome. So that's why there's a 21yo limit? Cool. Do people tend to get wasted? I've never had alcohol before LOL well that's not why I'm going, I just wanna meet other freaks and have a good time and chill with cool dudes. I'll be there for sure! Sounds great.

Darth Caedus
06-06-2006, 07:51 AM
San Diego is so far away from Simi Valley. Like 2.5 hours of driving. OH WELL, I suppose I will drive down just for you guys. :lol :lol It's all about So Cali, no other place like it, and I've been all over the place. Just don't know what is up with the end of the world weather. Hot, Cold, Hot, Cold; will it just pick a weather system and stick with it???!?!?!?!?!?!!!

Captain Faramir
06-08-2006, 11:39 AM
Don't you love it:lol seriously we have wacky weather. But you gotta love SoCal--best place ever. The OC has the best climate of all though, gotta say.:cool: