• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Spiderman comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrStayPuft

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please, help a fellow freak out! Don't think I have much chance any more with how many replacements SS is sending out.

I'll even take a slightly paint damaged one, as long as you provide pics.

Am very serious about purchase, and am willing to spend a higher amount than retail value. I am located in WI.

Anybody who can help me track one down will be rewarded via paypal.

Thanks!

These seem to be available at BBTS, the regulars anyway. I know because I was looking at it today. Nice piece.

PM me with my reward info! ;)

Oh sorry. Shows as sold out there now. I really thought they were available earlier today. Really sorry. But at least now I am no longer tempted...

Smooth Criminal, never got on the waitlist because I just finally became interested in this piece again. Originally had exclusive on order, but had to cancel due to funds. I figure no chance anymore, given that the regulars are all sold out to online retailers, and exclusives are long gone.

Fury, thanks for the help! I'm a regular buyer from BBTS, but they've been sold out of the regular Spidey since the preorder days for a few months now. I do appreciate the help though, and I am totally serious about a cash reward!

Ebay prices are outrageous, mostly in $600s already for exclusives, but no way is this on Venom level price already.

Back