X-Men 3 7 Minutes on Fox?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What time did this or does this come on. The link in the newsletter says 8:30, but nothing was on. Did it come on at 7:30 with the newsletter. I'm Mtn time BTW. If it is over, is it online somewhere?

Buttmunch said:
What time did this or does this come on. The link in the newsletter says 8:30, but nothing was on. Did it come on at 7:30 with the newsletter. I'm Mtn time BTW. If it is over, is it online somewhere?

it came on an hour before the newsletter came out. 7:30 and the newsletter came out at 8:30 (central time). i'm sure there will be something online soon.

Maybe Sideshow should have mentioned this in last weeks newsletter because the thing they were advertising was OVER when I got the newsletter :rolleyes:

Buttmunch said:
Maybe Sideshow should have mentioned this in last weeks newsletter because the thing they were advertising was OVER when I got the newsletter :rolleyes:

That used to happen to me all the time before they switched to the online newsletter account!!! I would get an e-mail advertising an item going up for sale after it had already sold out. I love the new system so much...

Well, I watched the 7 minutes. It dashed any hopes I had of this being any good. It looked like a teen angst drama from the WB. I guess that's good if you're into that sort of thing.

tomandshell said:
My hopes for this film are already dashed, and I haven't even seen the seven minute clip yet...

By the way:

Seven Minute Clip

Thanks for the link! But boooo, it's in Windows Media instead of Quicktime - I hate Windows Media!! Even on PCs it never works right for me, always stalls in the middle and says "buffering" and then never starts back up :( From the first 30 seconds or so that I DID see, it definitely looks like a soap opera - but I'm still gonna see it! That part when the Golden Gate gets torn out of the ground looks pretty awesome...

Can't watch it on my computer at work. Gotta wait til I get home but thanks for the link Tom.

SideshowDusty said:
Thanks for the link! But boooo, it's in Windows Media instead of Quicktime - I hate Windows Media!! Even on PCs it never works right for me, always stalls in the middle and says "buffering" and then never starts back up :( From the first 30 seconds or so that I DID see, it definitely looks like a soap opera - but I'm still gonna see it! That part when the Golden Gate gets torn out of the ground looks pretty awesome...

Dusty, try downloading the WMV player. It's free (trial version with some limitations, full version = $) and should resolve your problem: it's a tool for viewing Windows media on a Mac (OS X.3.9). I have it installed, and it's great.
https://www.flip4mac.com/wmv.htm
Go to the download section.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Dusty, try downloading the WMV player. It's free (trial version with some limitations, full version = $) and should resolve your problem: it's a tool for viewing Windows media on a Mac (OS X.3.9). I have it installed, and it's great.
https://www.flip4mac.com/wmv.htm
Go to the download section.
That's what I use, too. It's nice to know I'm not the only Mac user here. I love the new Mac commercials, btw.

KAOSINLA said:
I'll refrain from watching this clip........being so long it seems like a spoiler to me in some way.

I didn't see anything I would deem a spoiler. It just elaborated on things we already new about.

And screw all of you nay sayers, I thought it looked awesome. I can't wait for this. I put in my vacation to take a half day to see this in two weeks. Still worried about a rushed ending to tie everything up but I'm just as excited as ever.

Darth Loki said:
I didn't see anything I would deem a spoiler. It just elaborated on things we already new about.

And screw all of you nay sayers, I thought it looked awesome. I can't wait for this. I put in my vacation to take a half day to see this in two weeks. Still worried about a rushed ending to tie everything up but I'm just as excited as ever.

I agree Loki... I liked what I saw and am still very excited to see this movie. I have doubts about the director and with a rushed ending (as you said), but I would not miss the end of the X-saga for the world.

Besides, the optimist in me won't allow me to be too harsh on it. Same goes for Superman... :lol

I think it looks great. I had very low hopes though after Singer pulled out so this looks amazing compared to what I was expecting. I'm still looking forward to Pirates more though.

KAOSINLA said:
I'll refrain from watching this clip........being so long it seems like a spoiler to me in some way.

But then you will miss the sweet shot of the Sentinel!!!!! :google :google :)lol )

Eh, not sure yet .... it didn't thrill me or bother me.

i think it looks great. im just upset that there is no nightcrawler or gambit in this movie. cant wait to see it!!! now the ghostrider clip that was around a month or so ago made me very sick.

Back