Old West Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: old West Ghost Rider

Looks very cool...I really like the old west version...cant wait to see the whole thing....

I might actually get this :eek: I love the modern version, but the old West one looks even better. This could be my first purchase of a non 12" figure from Sideshow :eek:

Very nice. Wasnt to enthralled with the look and pose of the modern GR, but the cowboy hat sold me on this one!

I loved the modern one. But I love this even more! I'm a big western lover. So having a dead guy in a cowboy suit, is about the coolest thing you can give me :mummy

WOW.
I dont see why they woldnt put 2 similar characters up for preorder at the same time to avoid cancellations of the first when the 2nd is released?

mainly cause I'll be getting only 1 GH and Im betting it will be this Western version.
I really hope he's on the horse.

I wouldn't count on the horse guys. In 1/5 scale, that would make for a pretty big and expensive piece.

The horse would be sweet.

Dave, are you sure this will be a 1/5 piece too? It would seem very silly to have two pieces in the same scale that would be so similar. If it looked like the pics of the horse on the previous page, I couldn't resist.

Hrmmm....very interesting....I will prolly get both....BOTH.... DAMN YOU SIDESHOW!!! :monkey4

I think they should make it with the horse...a huge expensive piece with a low edition number sounds pretty TIT to me....:monkey1

I will only buy this piece if the horse is included. But if what Dave says is true, then I rather put my money towards a LOTR PF...whenever they decide to announce it. :lol

im hoping for ghost rider and horse,i dont think theres any reason
why this next piece has to be 1/5.if it was 1/6 it would be a best seller
ill bet.it would rival my ringwraith on steed for sure.
any gesses on what an exclusive might be.:monkey5

the Doctor said:
im hoping for ghost rider and horse,i dont think theres any reason
why this next piece has to be 1/5.if it was 1/6 it would be a best seller
ill bet.it would rival my ringwraith on steed for sure.
any gesses on what an exclusive might be.:monkey5

A little sound chip that sings Johnny Cash's "Ghost Riders in the Sky." It would actually make sense. Perhaps another flame base?

Ray commented in the Statue Forum about whether or not he sculpted this one.

Ray Villafane said:
Yep....and I've yet to sculpt a horse ever...dead or alive, sorry guys.

Back