My entire collection in one thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, not the ENTIRE collection as I put some Predator pieces away as well as my Koto Star Wars pieces to make room, but here is most of it. Just click the thumbs. Might be hard to make out, but under the Star Trek busts are mini lightsabers. I also had a pole in front of some of the LOTR statues on the left and didn't notice till I took the shot. Legolas, King of the Dead and a few others got blocked out.

Last edited:
More stuff. I ordered wall mounts for the FX Sabers and they are on the way.

You have an awesome collection there KitFisto... very very nice... :clap :clap :clap

Thanks! I forgot my lifesize Yoda too...oh well. I am glad they are safe too :chew. I still have a ton of Hasbro 12 inch in boxes, but most are not nice enough to hang with SS or GG stuff. There are a few I might break out later.

I love that Megatron statue...was it made by Palisades??? I can't remember...

Very nice collection here, very nice. I know what you mean about displaying lesser quality work around SS pieces. I have tons of 12" Star Trek playmates that just cannot come out of the boxes and be places with the SS figures. Just too glaring a difference.

Kool Kit! Where are the shelves from? Also, the Matrix statue's and busts are more deserving than a bottom shelf. :)

Very nice collection Kit.....I am very happy to see that nothing has been damaged.....Love the Optimus and Megatron...

Looks great Kit. I'd be interested to know where you got those shelves as well.

Hopefully I'll learn how to upload pics soon so I can show off my toys too.

Thanks for the comments :)

The Shelves are from a company called "Studio" and I got them at Best Buy. They are sold a book shelves, but I really liked them for my collection.

The Transformers are made by Hard Hero as someone already pointed out.

Impressive collection Kit; if you should ever decide to get rid of your HH Megatron Statue let me know, i have Optimus but he's getting lonely and needs Megs to beat up on!

P.S. I am relieved to see that it is still intact!

Dude! Nice collection..... Beats the snot out of mine. :rotfl

I really love how you've got things set up, looks really classy. I can so understand the nervousness now... I'd be protective of all that if I had it.. Hell, I'm protective enough as it is!! :D

I just picked up my Kirk and Spock SS PF's this morning :chew and also put my FX sabers on wall mounts between my SW movie posters. I will add more pics tonight.

The ill Jedi said:
Impressive collection Kit; if you should ever decide to get rid of your HH Megatron Statue let me know, i have Optimus but he's getting lonely and needs Megs to beat up on!

P.S. I am relieved to see that it is still intact!

I will, but I doubt I ever sell him. I REALLY want them to do a Prowl and Bluestreak in this scale ( they would be a little smaller than Optimus and Megatron in scale ), but I doubt it will ever happen.

Kit, awesome collection! Impressive, most impressive!

I really love that mini lightsaber collection - I suppose you have the whole series! I wish I had stick to the minis instead of the MR LE lightsabers. They are far more affordable to collect and if you are a completist, you can well afford to collect them all!

I noticed that your Morgul Lord is on the top shelf and Eowyn as Derhelm, on the bottom. I think they would look better if displayed side by side! :monkey5

DarthRamuk said:
Kit, awesome collection! Impressive, most impressive!

I really love that mini lightsaber collection - I suppose you have the whole series! I wish I had stick to the minis instead of the MR LE lightsabers. They are far more affordable to collect and if you are a completist, you can well afford to collect them all!

I noticed that your Morgul Lord is on the top shelf and Eowyn as Derhelm, on the bottom. I think they would look better if displayed side by side! :monkey5

Thanks for the kind words.

If I displayed Eowyn and Morgul lord side by side, that would mess up my good guys/bad guys shelf system! LOL

Back