G'day from Australia.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAMONXXX

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Whats up everyone!

My names Eamon, I'm 22 and a fellow collector from Melbourne, AUstralia.
Ebay - EAMONxEDGE

Mainly collect HT figures Batman in particular - my collection consists of all hot toys batman releases apart from the Batman Begins Batman.
- and currently living with the regret of not buying multiple DK DX02s :banghead :slap

I'm a huge Batman nerd with countless comics and whatnot including figures and various other collectible/limited edition batman related articles.

I'm in Structural Steel Engineering and fabrication, in a large but family run business.

large interest in Classic Muscle Cars, Music, Video Games, Comics (and the related) Home theatre, Tattoos, blah blah blah

as stated earlier I collect (but not restricted to) Hot Toys. also a collector of sneakers - nikes.

Been reading the forums for a long time, but never really bothered to post, so here I am.

Welcome! It's always good to see another Aussie braving the curse of the shipping fee to enjoy this awesome hobby :wave

Welcome you aussie bastard!
HAHA thats us!!

perth brah!
oh sweet, got some very good friends in Perth. would love to visit this year.

Welcome! It's always good to see another Aussie braving the curse of the shipping fee to enjoy this awesome hobby :wave
Yeh it sucks, but being someone who doesn't spend money on drinking and whatnot i just look at my collectible figures (and sneakers and tattoos) as my 'weekend expenses'! and i still usually come off with having spent less throughout the course of a year, than what most would just on their weekends ;)

Back