CLU's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLU

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is my 1:6 scale figure collection so far. I have some other collectibles including some statues and stuff but have no room to display it until I move.
012-12.jpg

Nice collection man. Mines is slowly growing too. That T-800 is a damn near perfect figure. Berserker is still my favorite until Hellboy gets here. Im a big DBZ fan and i dont have any figures lol ill be looking out for new figs.

Nice collection dude:) ..the t800 look's very cool!

Why have you left the flaps off on your IV?

Thanks everyone for the comments. Also Calcifer I'm glad you mentioned the flaps because I was planning on putting those back on him.

Good stuff, nice figures you have there, congrats

Last edited:
I'm kind of putting everything else on hold to save for a mark-I. I did however pre-order some SideShow G.I. Joe stuff and all the Hot Toys Tron figures.

This is great to hear considering I'll be paying $900 for him. Thanks man.

No way is he worth that much:horror, i have seen him go up on here for $300-500, one being only a few week's ago ..great figure yes but not worth $900.

No way is he worth that much:horror, i have seen him go up on here for $300-500, one being only a few week's ago ..great figure yes but not worth $900.
Yea there are a couple on Ebay right now that are at around $500 with a couple days to go in the auction. I'll have some grants coming in a a couple months but by that time those listings will be long gone and I'll be forced to pay overseas seller prices.
Cobra figures looks awesome

Thanks. Cobra stuff is definitely my favorite and I look forward to what SideShow gives us in the future. Maybe a Destro and a Baroness?

I put my flaps on the Mark IV and also switched out the base with the black one. Soon I'll have to get a second display case just for 1:6 figures since there will be a Mark I,HT Sam & Kevin Flynn,and some more Side Show G.I . Joes this summer.

Back