My Aliens...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danfaz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
queen.jpg

giger.jpg

Here's another pic I have:

queen2.jpg

Here's one compared to Palisades' large sized queen:

queens.jpg

HOLY MOLY! :google
That's an ALIEN Armada!

I am amazed with your collection. Utterly.
Yeah, that Queen is too much! has perfect colors too.
Nice stuff.

Hey, thanks Les! I'd post my non-sideshow stuff, but wasn't sure if it's okay?

I'm really excited to add the Aliens 1:1 bust to my colelction :monkey5

Love to see an A L I E N fan that puts the Aliens ahead of the Colonial Marines...
Plus, you got some doozies mate!

I'm working on my pics of my varied set. Hope you will like them too.
But your's are super!

Lookin forward to it, mang! I'm currently re-shooting all my stautes as well, as I've taken an interest in photography. Click the pics to make 'em bigger.

Here is the Giger Mini Bust:

And here is another prized possession, the Fewture Models Ancient Predator:

Last edited:
Thanks, mang. I'm gonna re-shoot my queeny this weekend. I bought a new camera, so wanna see how the pics differ. :)

I'm not sure it is wise to wet your statues just to make shiny photos! ;)

seriously: Great pictures man! Are these "clean pictures" or a bit touched up? And what do you use for lighting and background?

Great pics!!!!!!!!!

Oh and BTW, feel free to post all of your pics. Just because our name is Sideshowcollectors doesn't mean that's all we collect :D

Thanks guys! Where's the "blushing" smilie? :rotfl

Cool, I'll post my other pieces then!

@xeno...these pics are are pretty much raw. Only for the full body shots did I use the "smart sharpen" filter in photoshop, as they came out just a tad fuzzy.

Since the queen is so big, I couldn't use my photo tent, which helps diffuse the lighting. So, I setup some lamps, then put a thin white cloth between them and the queeny to try and soften the light. The background is just a huge piece of fabric I got from the fabric store. I angled it at about 45 degrees to reduce shadows and light reflection (read that in a photo tutorial).

A good photographer and camera make ALL the difference. Amazing job, really... I won't even post pix of my collectables any more unless my photographer buddy takes them. Nice work man.

Back