Hello from Italy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabarts

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I play piano, I paint, I love computer and technologies, I play chess...
I'm not a collector but I love sculpted figures. I may try to sculpt one by myself in the near future, I know a guy who worked with Tim Burton for "Sleepy Hollow" and he is a master in sculpting. He lives near me in Italy.

I have never played the piano, I dont paint, computer and technologies scare me, to dumb for chess... I am a collector. I have no plans to sculpt anything in the near, or distant, future, I know no one who has ever worked with Tim Burton nor do I know any master sculpters. I live near a registered sex offender.

For who is interested or search some rarities I have the entire Mutant Chronicles card collection. So I'm a collector too as you see... :panic:

I have never played the piano, I dont paint, computer and technologies scare me, to dumb for chess... I am a collector. I have no plans to sculpt anything in the near, or distant, future, I know no one who has ever worked with Tim Burton nor do I know any master sculpters. I live near a registered sex offender.

Ditto... except I'm a PC nerd and I live next to two sex offenders. Kidding. Great reply King, Tim Burton would be proud.

Welcome Gabarts from Italy!

Back