Pre-order tron legacy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll just buy it when it comes out. :lol

I dont think I've ever had a movie sell out on release day....

That being said, How To Train Your Dragon was a _____ to fine after Christmas.

yea saw that the other day. Comes out April 5th! I'm going to get that 5-Disc collection with the ID Disc Display!!! love how all the DVD/Blu-Ray Discs in that box set look like ID Discs :rock

I just ordered a new 3D TV this week and I am definitely getting the five disc pack. Ordered it yesterday when there was still a $5 coupon for the 5 pack in standard packaging. (I just don't like videos with funky disc holders that won't fit on the shelf.)

I just ordered a new 3D TV this week and I am definitely getting the five disc pack. Ordered it yesterday when there was still a $5 coupon for the 5 pack in standard packaging. (I just don't like videos with funky disc holders that won't fit on the shelf.)

tomandshell, I think all of them still have the $5.00 coupon, I ordered today and mine did.

Nick

Yeah, like Tomandshell, I just hates sets that can't sit on the shelf, so I'll go with all the discs in the regular packaging. I don't have a 3D TV just yet, but this set is nice and future-proof for anybody about to go into blu-ray or even 3D.

Nice set but I'll just wait to get the regular release, don't have blu ray or 3d tv so pointless for me and a bit pricey.

This will be released just in time for my Bday, nice! Are these the only options? I just want Legacy and Original on BR without all the extra crap.

Why can't we get anything as nice as this in the UK ? I haven't seen anythign for pre-order here in the UK yet.

Hey Amazon allows to use any CC and ship anywhere! Here in Canada there is really never anything nice but I order from .com, .uk and .de ... it is truly a global market today especially when at times ordering from .uk is cheaper than from .ca .. thats where I got my Back to the Future Trilogy BR from for $30 shipped!!!

i seen this the other day on amazon.com when i was looking to see what new BR were coming out.Must buy of the year along with the SW BR release in Sept.

Back