Orders from the Disney Store UK -UPDATE THREAD - No more orders being taken.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adoptedscot

You wish it, I dish it...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey peeps :wave

A few people have expressed an interest in the Disney Tron Pullback Cycle available here in the UK.

So I've started this new thread so I can keep track of those interested and keep you up to date on purchases.

This is the online Store:
https://www.disneystore.co.uk/

This is the main collectable that peeps are interested in, the Tron Pullback Light Cycle:
https://www.disneystore.co.uk/tron-tron-pullback-light-cycle/p/34373/310700/

Here is another one that seems to be popular the Tron Recogniser Case:
https://www.disneystore.co.uk/tron-tron-recogniser-case/p/34375/310700/

A friend has approached me about getting one for them and sending it to the US which I am happy to do but it also occurred to me that others may want that too.

If some of you want this piece I will gladly buy some and have them delivered to me.
The only downside is that I am housebound so am physically unable to go to the Post Office to post these to each individual.
When sending I would have to use a door to door courier (Fed-Ex/DHL) which is unfortunately more expensive.

So, as an alternative I could buy however many(if available), have them delivered to me and either forward them on to you individually through these couriers (which may be expensive) or forward the bulk buy on to one member, that would cheapen the shipping cost as it would just be one charge and could be split between all those who bought one. Then the member can distribute them within the US.

I am happy to help you get these if you want and the offer is there if you want it, so just discuss it and we'll see if we can organise something. all that will be charged is actual retail price and then whatever the shipping is to the US, and if we decide to send these to 1 person for distribution in US/Canada, postage would need to be covered for them too.

So send me a pm if interested letting me know what you would like and your location.

Orders placed, username - Item/s - Location

1) LV702Eldar - Tron Pullback Light Cycle (x1), Tron Recogniser Case (x1) - USA - PARCEL SENT 22ND FEB. LV confirmed arrival on 24th FEB.

2) Geil - Tron Pullback Light Cycle (x2), Tron Recogniser Case (x2) - Canada - PARCEL SENT 22ND FEB. Geil confirmed arrival 24th Feb.

3) i86time - Tron Pullback Light Cycle (x1), Tron Wallet (x1) - USA - PARCEL SENT 22ND FEB. i86 confirmed arrival on 25th Feb.

4) bzie - Tron Pullback Light Cycle (x1), Tron Recogniser Case (x2) - Malaysia - PARCEL SENT 22ND FEB. bzie confirmed arrival on 24th FEB.

5) kl241 - Tron Pullback Light Cycle (x2), Tron Recogniser Case (x2) - USA - PARCEL SENT 22ND FEB.
DHL Tracking showing as delivered/Signed for on Fri 25th Feb. kl not personally confirmed yet.
1st March received pm from kl confirming items arrival.

6) zebra - Tron Pullback Light Cycle (x1), Tron Recognizer Case (x1) - USA - PARCEL SENT 23RD FEB.
DHL Tracking showing as delivered/Signed for on Fri 25th Feb. Zebra not personally confirmed yet.
1st March received pm from zebra confirming items arrival.

7) mfc90125 - Tron Pullback Light Cycle (x1), Tron Recognizer Case (x1) – USA - PARCEL SENT 22ND FEB. mfc confirmed arrival on 25th Feb.

Total of items ordered as of 12/2/11:
Tron Pullback Light Cycle x9 - £18 ea
Tron Recogniser Case x9 - £25 ea
Tron Wallet x1 - £4

Shell.
x :duff

Last edited:
Re: Anyone in the US/Canada want anything from the Disney Store UK?

So awesome of you!!! :thud:

So awesome of you!!! :thud:
Thanks pal, just trying to help some other freaks get some pieces they want. :rock :bow

I'm gonna sticky this thread for the duration of this transaction so it's kept for all to see and I can update it with all the information.
x :peace

I can help consolidate the shipment to Canada. We can charge to my company's UPS account if so desired as we get a decent discount and I believe express is the same cost as slower service and insurance would be "free". I would then route the individual shipments through Canada Post which should be the cheapest way to ship within Canada and of cause for locals I could arrange for pickup from my office.

I would definitely like the large light cycle and if possible the recognizer set. I'm near Los Angeles. Please let me know how to pay. Thx

Placed my order with many thanks for your time & efforts.

I would definitely like the large light cycle and if possible the recognizer set. I'm near Los Angeles. Please let me know how to pay. Thx
Pm sent :duff
x

Placed my order with many thanks for your time & efforts.
Thanks my friend, yours are ordered and on their way :duff

Anyone else???
x

Last edited:

Updated with another order.

I am gonna let this run until Friday of this week, the 11th Feb, that means I will have had this space open for a week.

Sorry I can't give it an indefinate period but I have other things going on right now that I'm totally stressed about and I need to add a deadline on this. Plus the items will probably not be available indefinately anyway.
So if you want anything, send me a pm and let me know now :duff

Once I place all the orders I will send you individually my paypal details so you can pay for the actual cost of the items:

Tron Pullback Light Cycle £18
Tron Recogniser Case £25
Tron Wallet £4

Then when all the items arrive here, we can sort out how to get them sent to you all, either individually or to one person to distribute.

Shell

Last edited:

Hello there. Any idea what the shipping coast may be. Just trying to see if it's in my budget. Thank you.

Hello there. Any idea what the shipping coast may be. Just trying to see if it's in my budget. Thank you.
Hiya.

No, I'm sorry not yet.
I have some of the pieces on order already that I have bought and paid for but until they arrive I will have no idea of the size of the boxes are. They may send them packed all together or individually so I can't give a shipping quote until I know how I will receive them.

Once I have all the pieces that peeps want, only then can we sort out if you want me to ship direct to you or (depending on size of boxes) pack them together to go to one member who can then distribute within the US.

Sorry to be vague but I can't give a quote when I don't know the size of the boxes etc.

So far we have 2 orders going to the US, 1 to Canada and 1 to Malaysia. If it remains that way then the Canadian and Malaysian buyers will be sent their items direct. The US buyers we will have to wait until they arrive for the reasons above.
Sorry if that doesn't help much.
Shell.

Can I get a pair of Donald Duck speedos?

Thnx in advance.

Thanks for doing this - I too would like both items but am too concerned about shipping rates - I live in California. Looks like the Recogniser will retail for about $40.22 and the Pullback will go for about $29. Geil, thanks for offering to help with the shipping.

Scot, do you have an idea how we'll complete the deal - where money will be sent, how we'll be able to track the shipments, etc?

Again, thanks to all for helping nab these toys!

Matt

Last edited:

Can I get a pair of Donald Duck speedos?

Thnx in advance.
:lol :lol
x

Thanks for doing this - I too would like both items but am too concerned about shipping rates - I live in California. Looks like the Recogniser will retail for about $40.22 and the Pullback will go for about $29. Geil, thanks for offering to help with the shipping.

Scot, do you have an idea how we'll complete the deal - where money will be sent, how we'll be able to track the shipments, etc?

Again, thanks to all for helping nab these toys!

Matt
No problem.

Well, my plan is this.

I have already ordered several items and am just waiting for them to arrive. Once/if there is more interest I will order again and wait for them to arrive.
Once everything is here, then I will pm each of you with my paypal address for you to pay for the items you have ordered (which at that time I will have received).
I have already paid for some of these myself but I am trying to be fair and just asking for payment from those who placed orders when I have them 'in hand' so to speak.
One important thing is I would ask that the payments are sent as a gift as I am not making anything on doing this but don't want to be left short either. I hope nobody minds doing that.

Once everything is here and I can see how they send them we can determine the best shipping method to forward them on. I don't know if Disney UK will send the items in an individual box or just in their coloured boxes, all boxed together in an outer shipping box.

...then we can all discuss how to get your orders sent to you.

You will all have the option of either
  • A) I can send the parcel (whatever size) direct to you. This is automatically applicable at the moment for the Canadian and Malaysian orders, since only 1 person has ordered. So really it is only the US orders (so far) that may have the option B...
  • B) Again depending on the size of the boxes it may be an option for me to box all the US orders together and send that parcel/s to one member, who can then (once they get it) distribute the items individually within the US.

Once we sort and everyone is agreed on how the shipping will work (and once I've sorted the re-boxing out :lol) then I will ask for payment again but for the shipping this time, once I have actual quote/s. this will be either individually of the actual shipping cost to you (if I send them to each person) or if I send one/Parcels for one member to distribute I will divide the postage charge by however many people have orders in that parcel. Obviously though the latter option will be a larger box so it will be a higher charge anyway.
In my opinion sending them direct to each of you may be best, but I am happy to wait and see how they arrive and see how you guys prefer to do it.

I will have to see how these items arrive to me cos if I end up sending individually I will need to re-pack them to go to each person.

As a guide I have just sent a parcel to the US and it cost £35, so that may be a guide for individual orders, but again it all depends on the resulting size of the parcel and how I need to re-pack them.

Damn I just realised I may need to get some more boxes :lol

Let me know if you or anyone need anymore information.

Sorry for the wall of text but I have tried to be thorough and answer everything, hope that's okay. Let me know if you want to order
Shell

Last edited:

Do they have any special tron shirts

Do they have any special tron shirts
They have a T-Shirt, whether it's special or not I have no idea :dunno

Check out their website.

I have 3 orders coming from Disney to cover all the current orders so all those listed in the first post are covered and your stuff is either on it's way to me, or due to be shipped in the next day or so.

So I'll be sending you all pm's tomorrow with my paypal details and your individual charges for the items you want.

Once all they arrive we can discuss how to get them sent to you all.

Anyway guys and gals, if you want anything, let me know now. There's only 1 day left

Take care all.
Shell
x :wave

Ohh getting excited for yet another shipment of toys :D thanks again

Ohh getting excited for yet another shipment of toys :D thanks again
My pleasure, I'm glad you are excited about it. :rock :rock

Okay, slight change of plan.
I have 3 orders on the way to me or being processed as we speak and I need to place 1 more for the remaining items which I will do either later today or tomorrow.

I am going to ask for payment of the items through paypal over this weekend. I was going to leave it until the items actually arrive here with me, but with all the orders I am placing and the fact I have to pay when I order, I have no money left.

So, I said I would give this until Friday to run which is today. From tomorrow once I have placed and paid for the last order for you all I will send the paypal information to you individually to pay for your items (does not include shipping).

Everything else remains the same. I hope this is acceptable to you all, I just can't afford to keep paying out for these items and waiting a week or so to get the money back.

Any problems please let me know.
Many thanks
x :duff

Toys....we have toys in the house :yess: :clap

A parcel just arrived containing one of my orders from Disney, x3 Recognizer cases.

Check these out:

000_0001-4.jpg

...and one to give you an idea how large this piece is I put a DVD in with it:
000_0003.jpg

I realise now just how huge these pieces are :)horror) so I think it will be very difficult for the US orders all to be sent to one person for distribution. All the orders in one box will mean that the box would need to be huge, or it would take a couple/few boxes anyway so it may work out better to send individually, at least that way you get them direct.

I still have 2 orders to come, one with all the Lightcycles and the other with more Recognizer's and a wallet, then I need to place 1 more order for the remaining pieces.
So we will have to see how it goes I guess and you guys can decide on the method of shipping when all the pieces are here.
shell
x :wave

Last edited:
SWEEEEEEEET!!! didn't realize that was so big!! And yes let me know hoe much exactly and where to send it and I will do so immediately

:borg:

Works for me :) Thanks for helping us with this.

Are there US items you cannot get that you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back