Millennium Falcon coffee table.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodders

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've posted this on a couple of other forums, so i apologies if you're sick of seeing this thread. :)

Mike (Artoometoo) let me know of this UK company that's in the process of creating a Coffee Table based on a 42" Millennium Falcon model. A very interesting project and i'm very interested in seeing the finished version.

There are a couple of links on my blog entry about it. One's for their site. You can see a Han In Carbonite coffee table in their gallery that they made previously. Very Cool i think) and a link on the RPF showing their progress.

https://mffanrodders.wordpress.com/2011/02/02/millennium-falcon-coffee-table/

I hope you like it.

I already started prepin the wife!! So Honey. How do you feel about coffee over the falcon? she said."As long as its tastefully done.":yess:

I received an email back from the on R-9. They say that they're no longer going for the Bronze option as it'd make it too prehibitive cost wise. They're now looking at a rust finish to highlight Skywalker's "What a piece of junk" exclaimation.

This looks great!!!! I love it so far and the Han Solo in Carbonite table looks amazing!!!

That is WAY cool! Although after seeing Empire Strikes Back the first time I cried for days after my beloved Han was encased like that. I don't know if I could look at him in my living room daily in that condition. Now a perfect life-sized replica of him leaning forward to kiss Leia on the M. Falcon... I'm getting a visual. I miss young Harrison Ford.

signed, Princess Leia's understudy. No really. I've got the cinnamon buns in my hair right now.

Yeah, mine too. I'm still waiting for more information on their progress, but they say that they're nearly finished. :)

https://mffanrodders.wordpress.com/2011/02/02/millennium-falcon-coffee-table/

I received an update on this today. There are some photos of the finished table on their web site now. No final information on the price, but it's not going to be cheap.

It's not a detailed model, but it was never meant to be. It was always supposed to be an artists sculpt. There are more photos on my blog and i'd love to know what you think.

It's a nice, stylized interpretation of the Falcon. I think it would go well in a modern, high-end stylish living room. But personally I love how the real Falcon looks with all the rust stains and dirt and dents and all the interesting mechanical details. It's like an entire painting on the surface of the ship.

It's a nice, stylized interpretation of the Falcon. I think it would go well in a modern, high-end stylish living room. But personally I love how the real Falcon looks with all the rust stains and dirt and dents and all the interesting mechanical details. It's like an entire painting on the surface of the ship.

i have one....here's a pic.

And here is mine :D
mf6m.jpg

mf7.jpg

Back