Hi, my name is Fernando.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fernando8858

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I collect porcelain statues, Bowen, Clayburn Moore, Varner, and Sideshows. I have seven 1/4 scale Sideshows. From what I see, I think Sideshows are the best of all, and I would like to see more 1/4 scales from them. Particularly, a 1/4 scale Barnabas Collins of the famed soap opera Dark Shadows. In addition I would like to see some 1/4 scales of famous leading ladies from sci-fi adventure movies, such as Luana played by Raquel Welch of One Million Years B.C., or Honey Ryder played by Ursula Andress of the James Bond movie, Dr. No. What do you all think? In any event, I'm glad there is a place like Sideshow Freaks where I can bounce ideas around. If anyone has an idea of where I can best reach a Sideshow ear of influence for such projects let me know. Looking forward to hearing from fellow Sideshow enthusiasts.

Fernando88580 said:
Particularly, a 1/4 scale Barnabas Collins of the famed soap opera Dark Shadows.

I would love, love, love that too. That or maybe a 1:1 bust.... I'm daydreaming just thinking about it!

Welcome to the boards. :)

Back